PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 17 Dolphins @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutsy....but probably stupid play by Flores....almost got it there but now....they gonna pay come on TFB!

Lol what an unnecessarily terrible playcall
I thought that was a good play design, poorly executed. The receiver was wide open, the punter threw on the run and was way off.

I mean, just line up and call a play, totally get going for it don’t understand the trick

For some reason I feel sad that today is the final regular season game. Where has the season gone?

Harry Sighting..he's getting more comfortable as weeks go bye

Convert all these MIA go-for-broke plays to Pats points and put this to bed early.

And trash offense is back I see

Miami's Thor guy made two great plays in a row.

Good effort by the Patriots there they just fell a little short there. I like how this game is going so far.

damn, we go 3 and out on our first position with great field position

Poorly developed stretch run.

Some bad blocks on that run play.

Harry didnt fight for the yards and then gets blown up on the run play.

Wonderous

Welcome to blocking big boys, N’Keal!

Miami is going to be hard to dispatch, today. They're treating this like it's the superbowl. :rolleyes:

this game is going to be a dog fight , tougher than I thought !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back