PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 16....Bills @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Happy Holidays to all!!!!!!

Hoping to follow up that incredible win last week with another one today. I'm still trying to recover from last week's game. A win today and we're one step away from the top seed.

Of course hoping for no more injuries as well. Should see some Gillislee today and a big does of Dion.

Go Pats, Let's discuss!!!!!

DR0z2_MUIAAD_1L.jpg

Last edited:
The health gods have not smiled on us my friends.

DR00emxU8AAaGhE.jpg

Last edited:
Man I was hoping Van Noy would play.....shady can be a handful. I hate this game, im not worried about the Pats losing, I dont think will but jsut hate this game today....Buffalo is like your schizophrenic cousin....guess its better than your cousin mom but...

Ready for this one. I've been up since 3am. Got my Edelman Patriots Superman shirt on, and working on game day foodage.

I expect a closer game than what I was originally considering, but all in all, it's in New England, and the Patriots aren't gonna lose to a division opponent here. Not when they hold the 1st seed.

game day!!!!

woot woot

lets go Patriots!!!!!

I have a cold, I hate colds. But I have to go to a bar and watch this game. Go Pats, make my Christmas present.

Merry Christmas to all of you and your family and friends.

After today's win only one more win vs the Jets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back