PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Bills @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m so happy I’m getting some light trolling in. I never thought someone would ever take the bait to that extent.
Everytime I see your name come up I get ready to giggle. It's been a fun night outside of watching the game

Bills fans are going to be thinking their chests about this for a while but I don't give a ****. After 20 years of absolute domination and 6 championships I have gone through like 3 generations of sports bliss. I could have seasons like this for a decade and not care
I can’t do this for a decade

First rule of pats fans.com is you don’t talk about pats fans.com

Bills fans are going to be thinking their chests about this for a while but I don't give a ****. After 20 years of absolute domination and 6 championships I have gone through like 3 generations of sports bliss. I could have seasons like this for a decade and not care

Well hard to duplicate that again.
It will be fun though to see what they do to try and get back on top. It starts with a franchise QB.

Pats scored a TD tonight.

Banner?

Finish it in your mom's basement. Beat up the spare mattress.
Lol. How about you suck my **** ???? I make. Kidding.

Horrendous defensive performance. D Line needs retooling badly. Enough with the back of the defense. Get players upfront.
Probably the worst defensive performance that I've seen in the BB era

Feels like the Pats are going to be the most interesting team to talk about by the media this offseason.
Business as usual then I suppose. It used to be about the decline, now it’s about the incline?

Thank goodness that’s over.

It’s funny. I never get involved in this so I guess Kontra wins for sucking me in. Well done

Lol. How about you suck my **** ???? I make. Kidding.

There's a bildo waiting for you out on the Bills field. Go find it. It'll make you happy.

Shutting this down...post game thread now up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back