PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Bills @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
This is the first time I'm doing a GDT without any playoff implications. With that being said, I still want us to beat the bills!! There are also some young players that I want to watch going forward that I think will have a great impact next year and in bringing us back to the promised land. Here are the players I want to watch:

-Harry- He'll be here next year and hope we see progress in the last two games
-Asiasi- I think he is going to be a keeper, a stud going forward...only playing a limited number of snaps this year, he saw his most extended playing time last week and was open a few times but the qb couldn't get him the ball...big things for him next year!!!
-Myles Bryant- As Lazur said, Bill may have struck gold again in an undrafted defensive back. Looking to see how he looks the rest of the way.
-Afrernee Jennings- Unlike Uche and Dugger who have flashed, I haven't noticed Jennings too much...hoping that changes.
-Justin Herron- Was drafted with Owenu in the 6th round, I think he has potential to be a starter at RT going forward. Our O-line of Wynn, Owner, Thuney, Mason, Herron could be one of the best in the NFL for years to come.

Any other players that you are looking forward to seeing play these last two games?

Of course, I'm hoping for no major injuries!!!!

Go Pats!!!!!! Let's shock the nation tonight!!!!!!!

Let's discuss.

Jeff Howe

@jeffphowe

·
4h

For those interested in draft positioning, I *think* the Patriots can get as high as the No. 9 pick if: -Pats lose to BUF and NYJ -Vikings beat Lions -Cowboys beat Giants -Washington beats Eagles -Broncos beat Raiders -Chargers beat Chiefs -Panthers beat Saints

A part of me wants them to get a higher pick since we have nothing to play for, but a bigger part of me wants them to beat the Bills. When was the last time we lost to a division opponent both times in a season ?

OT, but I just watched Booger lay into Haskins. Just wanted to say that for all the ridiculousness of that guy - he was spot on.

I know Cam’s been what he’s been. I wish it wasn’t so. But, for all his faults, I’m glad NE has someone who wants to put in the work, try to win for his teammates, care about the success of this organization. I know he needs to be replaced and I prefer winning to trying any day. But the likes of Haskins just revolt me.

Not to go too deep into it, but I see some of the same stuff at my workplace. Instagram > production. One of my fav millennials at work is just giving up. She’d rather take days off during the week sometimes and she doesn’t want to feel guilty anymore... Said as much straight up... and that’s my fav one...

Ok, old man rant over. Back to the game.

Happy Cam Newton GIF by New England Patriots

No Harris again? No Guy either. Ugh

First Patriots game that, at kickoff, they were already eliminated from the playoffs, since... December 24, 2000. The president was Bill Clinton.

What we are playing for sports fans:

Still waiting for that 26/35 for 376yds with 3TDs and 0 INTs that I've been hoping for - and a Meyers TD, except I just found out that Santa doesn't exist from a few other threads, so just hoping for a win.

Starting to think Harris is shut down for the season.

Can’t wait to see what he does next year when we have a real passing game and teams aren’t playing goal line defense everywhere on the field. It’s embarrassing seeing that.

Stars of 2020 have been on STs. So, here’s hoping for a return TD, a bunch of Folk beauties, and Bailey placing it inside the 10...

Starting to think Harris is shut down for the season.

Can’t wait to see what he does next year when we have a real passing game and teams aren’t playing goal line defense everywhere on the field. It’s embarrassing seeing that.
« when ».... I mean, I sure HOPE, but I don’t think we can assume there’ll be a passing game next season. Not before we gather more info.

Reactions: sb1
« when ».... I mean, I sure HOPE, but I don’t think we can assume there’ll be a passing game next season. Not before we gather more info.
I am optimistic about that. It’s a really low bar to step over. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back