PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 15 Pats @ Bengals

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright...pump the brakes. I’m feeling encouraged with Harry but let’s not get crazy.

The way the Pats develop their homegrown players, I’m very optimistic about Harry. Easily the best rookie reciever they have had since Branch. He’s a beast in the open field and McDaniels needs to start designing plays to get him the ball in space.

Collins saved a first.

Being up 17 is always great, but especially when the only players that can hurt you are their RB1 and RB2. They simply don't have the personnel to mount any kind of comeback

Defense looking how it should.

I thought after Gilmore scored and we go up 27-10, that should stop the trolling for a while at least, then I read your insightful post.
It'll never stop.

No. It's not. You're just too stupid to understand nuance and how much time Brady's getting now compared to when Newhouse was in there. He's getting more than a full second more. Which is ALOT.

Did you even watch the game last week to see how bad Ferentz was?

Yes, Mason and Cannon are having down seasons. Wynn is essentially a rookie. But you dipsh*ts refuse to adjust your perceptions to account for this.
You’re frothing, dude. Relax.

Can we please have a sustained drive? Thank you.

I’d take this crew over Fox’s top team. Young, energetic and fun.

I’d like to see Brady tie Manning today.

Passing him at home next week works too.

Did the patriots finally hit on a WR?

Nice job by Collins. Absurd range with his athleticism.

Good play by Collins. Boyd open

Patriots about to roll out Gilmore at WR in the playoffs, and the offense will start demolishing opponents.

Not sure I'd say better, but he's right there with him. Gilmore seems a bit better in zone, better ball skills and ability to read the QB and ball-hawk. Both good against the run.

In terms of pure man-coverage Revis is the best ever, but Gilmore is 1a.

Gilmore plays pure man coverage too. He’s Revis with quicker reflexes, longer build, and longer arms. I followed both closely and nothing against Revis who is one of the best ever. Gilmore is better though. He rarely gets thrown at but still racks up INTs.

Collins certainly looks awful, I've just noticed Guy getting sucked up a lot more than he usually does - which is rare, because he's secretly super good.

At least he made up for it there. But, yes, he seems to have gotten suckered out of position too many times today. I'd like to see better discipline across the board from our front 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3