PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 15 Pats @ Bengals

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those stats indicate that Ridley was better pre-ACL tear.
and he played behind the same line michel is playing now i guess with 2nd and 3rd backup centers too.

another 11 win season, that is fantastic based on the controversies and constant revolving door this team has faced !
We take wins for granted here.

Those stats indicate that Ridley was better pre-ACL tear.
Especially for the 2013 season. The only reason Ridley didnt have over 1,000 again and more TD's is because he was splitting carries with another beast in Legarrete Blount.

Yea I day trade as well but I think Jason will be ok
I dabble, when I'm not busting my butt
Slinging conduit and wire.
But I do OK.
I'm learning. It's been a crazy week of studying charts and "cups with handles" and such. :confused:

I meant his sophomore year and the 2013 season. The only problems Ridley had was fumbling which never directly led to any losses. Ridleys 2012-2013 campaign beats out Sony's 2018-2019 campaign. Keeping vouching for this 1st round pick that cant do anything without wide open holes. Im sure you guys will turn on him soon enough and I'll be right here

I haven't made a value judgement on Sony this year. Running backs aren't my concern-- the LINE is, and I have been fairly consistent on that point.

You quoted me suggesting that Ridley had a better rookie campaign than Sony, which is factually inaccurate. You have been arguing with people here telling you that Sony had the better ROOKIE campaign, and now you're shifting the goalposts after being proven wrong on that point. You weren't talking about sophomore seasons, you were talking about rookie seasons, that's what Ashley was trying to tell you. Like I said, you cannot fool me.

Not to mention you're saying that Ridley's fumbling didn't cost us ANY games... were you watching the game he got knocked out? Cause I was...

I just call things as I see them, and you simply don't know what you're talking about.

Interesting time to complain about Sony Michel up 34-13 and Michel has 89 yards rushing.
Sony Michel rushed for 89 yards on how many carries? Wooooooo break out the champagne he got 89 yards against one of the worst run D’s in the NFL.

Rex picked up half of that in like 3 carries.

Question to ponder:

If Andy Dalton hadn't stepped up big for the Patriots, does anyone really feel confident that the offense and special teams would have been good enough for the win?

I meant his sophomore year and the 2013 season. The only problems Ridley had was fumbling which never directly led to any losses. Ridleys 2012-2013 campaign beats out Sony's 2018-2019 campaign. Keeping vouching for this 1st round pick that cant do anything without wide open holes. Im sure you guys will turn on him soon enough and I'll be right here

No. You won't. Because you keep trolling and you'll be banned from the board.

And, just a reminder, that the numbers I posted didn't include Michel's 3 play-0ff games.

I haven't made a value judgement on Sony this year. Running backs aren't my concern-- the LINE is, and I have been fairly consistent on that point.

You quoted me suggesting that Ridley had a better rookie campaign than Sony, which is factually inaccurate. You have been arguing with people here telling you that Sony had the better ROOKIE campaign, and now you're shifting the goalposts after being proven wrong on that point. You weren't talking about sophomore seasons, you were talking about rookie seasons, that's what Ashley was trying to tell you. Like I said, you cannot fool me.

I just call things as I see them, and you simply don't know what you're talking about.

BY YOUR LOGIC
Sony Michel rushed for 89 yards on how many carries? Wooooooo break out the champagne he got 89 yards against one of the worst run D’s in the NFL.

Rex picked up half of that in like 3 carries.

Yeah and Burkhead isn't very good either.

post game thread now up...going to close this thread shortly

Question to ponder:

If Andy Dalton hadn't stepped up big for the Patriots, does anyone really feel confident that the offense and special teams would have been good enough for the win?
This team will live or die with the defense.

SMH.. It was a HIGH Ankle sprain. It takes more than 2 weeks to recover from them. Especially when you are playing on them. And yes, the High Ankle sprain accounts for the "inability to separate".

BTW, the play was a damn good one. Guy got his helmet on the ball. But why give credit to the defensive player..

You're usually better than this. .
Any ankle injury doesn’t account for his dropped balls and fumbles, man.

and he played behind the same line michel is playing now i guess with 2nd and 3rd backup centers too.

Solder Mankins Wendy Connolly Vollmer is a very good line.

Add Gonk and facing dime defenses and Ridley gets his yards

Not to mention you're saying that Ridley's fumbling didn't cost us ANY games... were you watching the game he got knocked out? Cause I was...

Yes, because I mistakenly said his rookie campaign was the 2012 season. My original post was that Ridley was THE better back! Also your blaming ridley fumbling on getting knocked out on a helmet to helmet hit against the Ravens being the reason we lost that AFC champion ship game? Gtfo!

Question to ponder:

Kind of a goofy hypothetical, since the offense doesn't exist in a vacuum from the defense. But I don't totally disagree with the spirit. Friend of mine texted me when it was 10-10 asking what was going on and I was like "they'll win this one 30-13 or something but it won't disguise how stupid this game was for the first half."

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes