PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 15 Pats @ Bengals

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ridley rushed for over 1200 in his rookie season. Him and Blount carried that 2013 squad with 730+rush yards each totalling to over 1400 rush yards. He was great in 2014 before he tore his acl. That ACL injury ruined his career. You are delusional as **** if you think Sony is even in the same stratosphere as Ridley

Ridley rushed for 441 yards as a rookie.. Not over 1200.. That was his sophmore year.

It's cute that you think you can pretend to know what you're talking about. Your problem is that you've run into a fact checker.

Ridley had 441 yards his rookie season, which was in 2011, where he only started in 2 games. You are describing his sophomore year, 2012. You're hot and bothered talking about rookie seasons, and the fact remains that if you're comparing their rookie seasons, Sony had a better campaign with 931 yards and 6 touchdowns. In the playoffs, it was even better, with Sony rushing for 330 yards and 6 touchdowns-- IN THREE GAMES. If my math is correct (and it always is), that is 110 yards and 2 touchdowns PER GAME, IN THE PLAYOFFS.

Ridley's rookie campaign couldn't even compare. So I think it's you that's delusional, friend.

I meant his sophomore year and the 2013 season. The only problems Ridley had was fumbling which never directly led to any losses. Ridleys 2012-2013 campaign beats out Sony's 2018-2019 campaign. Keeping vouching for this 1st round pick that cant do anything without wide open holes. Im sure you guys will turn on him soon enough and I'll be right here

Any word on JJ?

Ridley - 2012
16 games - Rushes - 290 - 1263 - 4.4 YPC- 12 TDs - 83 1st downs

2013-
14 games - 178 rushes - 773 yards 4.3 YPC- 7 TDs

Michel - 2018
13 games - Rushes - 209 rushes - 931 yards - 4.5 YPC- 6 TDs - 73 1st downs

You're smoking cheap stuff is you think Ridley looked better than Michel. Especially when you consider that the O-lines that the Pats had in 2012 and 2013.
Those stats indicate that Ridley was better pre-ACL tear.

Couple injuries to watch along with Jones. Cannon also looks hobbled, but that might just be him.

Status of Harry and Jones? I’m away from the game but @Kdo5 said they looked like substantial injuries.

I meant his sophomore year and the 2013 season. The only problems Ridley had was fumbling which never directly led to any losses. Ridleys 2012-2013 campaign beats out Sony's 2018-2019 campaign. Keeping vouching for this 1st round pick that cant do anything without wide open holes. Im sure you guys will turn on him soon enough and I'll be right here
Didnt he fumble in the AFCCG vs baltimore?

Ridley was fine but added nothing in the passing game. Michel's probably not worse than Ridley, but that's kind of the point. Running backs like Ridley are a dime a dozen, so you expect more from a first round running back.

I just like trolling TheBirdman because he gets Very Mad and posts **** like "knave I challenge you to a duel for besmirching mine honor." Unfortunately he seems to have ignored me, what a sad state of affairs.

This is exactly the point. Michel and Ridley are roughly comparable--JAGs--but one was drafted at least close to where a JAG is supposed to be drafted.

Ridley - 2012
16 games - Rushes - 290 - 1263 - 4.4 YPC- 12 TDs - 83 1st downs

2013-
14 games - 178 rushes - 773 yards 4.3 YPC- 7 TDs

Michel - 2018
13 games - Rushes - 209 rushes - 931 yards - 4.5 YPC- 6 TDs - 73 1st downs

You're smoking cheap stuff is you think Ridley looked better than Michel. Especially when you consider that the O-lines that the Pats had in 2012 and 2013.
Yup, and that doesn't even account for Sony being arguably the best weapon in the SB run

Status of Harry and Jones? I’m away from the game but @Kdo5 said they looked like substantial injuries.

Thought I heard jones took a shot to the groin and should be ok.

@Kdo5 said they looked like substantial injuries.[/QUOTE]
My arm chair analysis was dead wrong, at least about Harry.

Ridley > Maroney > Michel.

Sony will be out of the NFL in five years.

Interesting time to complain about Sony Michel up 34-13 and Michel has 89 yards rushing.

clearly not a first down but whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes