PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 15 Pats @ Bengals

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
34-13 a usual 2019 Patriots win..
Offense struggles and defense/ST prospers

Michel's second year blows compared to Ridley's

But then he couldn’t stop fumbling and blew out his knee in that buffalo game which was all she wrote.

One of those days we will get a replay on a flag against the Pats D. Today is not that day.

Pretty nice moves to get positive yards there. Michel is quietly having a solid game (apart from the ugly drop on the throw from Brady that was low and behind him and the fumble -- which was mostly a fantastic play from Dunlap).

I wouldn't even call that a drop by Michel, it was just a bad throw. Luckily Brady made up for it two plays later.

Dalton padding his INT stats now.

Wise is pretty careless with the RTP penalties, he's gotten too many of those over the past few years.

Harmon destroyed the wr.

Dalton you suck!! Just go home.

As far as auditions go, Dalton is having a not-awesome one

I get the desire to combat the negative Nancy's. 90% of the time they're wrong. But in this case, I'm not sure how you can say Sony is a better back than Ridley was at this point in their careers. Also, Ridley was a 3rd round pick. Ridley worked out great for his draft position. Sony is a first round pick in an era when only special talents are being picked in the first round at that position.

Out for the year? What?
I thought so.? But I didn't know. Haven't been spending much time on the site.
Spending too much time with stock market.
It's been some crazy weeks there. Lol

Chubbs would look great on our team.

Glad Harmon didn't get flagged for that hit on the receiver on Jackson's interception.

Who is Dalton's favorite receiver today, Gilmore or Jackson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand