PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 15 Pats @ Bengals

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ridley rushed for over 1200 in his rookie season. Him and Blount carried that 2013 squad with 730+rush yards each totalling to over 1400 rush yards. He was great in 2014 before he tore his acl. That ACL injury ruined his career. You are delusional as **** if you think Sony is even in the same stratosphere as Ridley

It's cute that you think you can pretend to know what you're talking about. Your problem is that you've run into a fact checker.

Ridley had 441 yards his rookie season, which was in 2011, where he only started in 2 games. You are describing his sophomore year, 2012. You're hot and bothered talking about rookie seasons, and the fact remains that if you're comparing their rookie seasons, Sony had a better campaign with 931 yards and 6 touchdowns. In the playoffs, it was even better, with Sony rushing for 330 yards and 6 touchdowns-- IN THREE GAMES. If my math is correct (and it always is), that is 110 yards and 2 touchdowns PER GAME, IN THE PLAYOFFS.

Ridley's rookie campaign couldn't even compare. So I think it's you that's delusional, friend.

Jonathan Jones just took a major nut shot. He'll be fine. Nothing to worry about unless you're his wife.

To those that constantly dump on Sony: our line is beat up and his presence telegraphs the plays.
He needs to run behind a FB and both of ours are out for the year. I think it's really that simple

PI on Harry? Wtf were they looking at? Wtf?

That punt landed on the 1. It's amazing to watch Bailey punt the ball.

How was that OPI?

He didn't. In 2012 he ran vsdime defenses Gronk blocking and 2013 Blount was the lead back .
Why are people so obsessed with pretending that Sony Michel is a good NFL RB?

It's cute that you think you can pretend to know what you're talking about. Your problem is that you've run into a fact checker.

Ridley had 441 yards his rookie season, which was in 2011, where he only started in 2 games. You are describing his sophomore year, 2012. You're hot and bothered talking about rookie seasons, and the fact remains that if you're comparing their rookie seasons, Sony had a better campaign with 931 yards and 6 touchdowns. In the playoffs, it was even better, with Sony rushing for 330 yards and 6 touchdowns-- IN THREE GAMES. If my math is correct (and it always is), that is 110 yards and 2 touchdowns PER GAME, IN THE PLAYOFFS.

Ridley's rookie campaign couldn't even compare. So I think it's you that's delusional, friend.

Michel's second year blows compared to Ridley's

Stop what? Did you not see the 2013 and 2012 seasons? Ridley looked way better than Sony ever has.
Yeah and he fumbled better than sony

But what happened to Harry wasn’t PI right?

what is with all these flags in the last 5 minutes of this game ?

Old friend Dion Lewis helping us out against the Texans.

it wasnt that low

Michel makes a guy miss in the backfield and then breaks two tackles.

@Blizzard.

Michel made a couple of plays today sure. @ me again when you show me him having done anything noteworthy up until this week without gaping holes.

Why are people so obsessed with pretending that Sony Michel is a good NFL RB?
I don't know but this glorification of Steven Ridley must stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday