PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 15 Pats @ Bengals

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good stat

ESPN Stats & Info
@ESPNStatsInfo

56s

Stephon Gilmore is the first
@Patriots
player with multiple pick sixes in the same season since Tedy Bruschi in 2003. This is also Gilmore's third career multi-interception game and his first with New England.

Law played for the Patriots longer but Revis was a better player. Gilmore's closer to Revis in his prime than Law, a true game changing shutdown guy. Law was never the best corner in the league, Gilmore was last year and this year he's going to be DPOY this year if there's any justice.

revis was not a better player here

The way the Pats develop their homegrown players, I’m very optimistic about Harry. Easily the best rookie reciever they have had since Branch. He’s a beast in the open field and McDaniels needs to start designing plays to get him the ball in space.

Um, Malcolm Mitchell?

I have to be honest: while it's great to see the team regain some confidence, this victory (come on, the Bengals are tanking) is going to feel hollow for me. I wanted this vs the Chiefs, and while I understand why it didn't happen, I cannot help but to believe in this team enough to think that we could have done this last week.

Yeah I'm still salty about it.

Sony shouldnt have had that popcorn

Get it to take the air out of Brees’ game tomorrow.
I hope he does. You know that stat padder will be throwing at the goal line all night so he can get his Microsoft Word certificate and make an 8 minute speech in the middle of the game

OMG, Michel !!!!! he was lucky it bounced back to him

What fans hated that signing? The dude had all pro potential coming out of college.

Dude...people were livid about that signing. He had a really rough 4 game (or so) start and then missed a game with injury it was only after that he started putting things together but if you go back to comments people made during his first 2 months with us there was a lot of rage.

At this point, what can be said, that hasn't already been said, about how bad this line is playing?

If this OL was an animal, it would have been put down by now.

This offense is....just.....idk what to say. But, I feel very negative emotions when they take the field.

Thanks a lot Michel. That should have been 1st down. Again Dunlap is getting on my nerves.
Jeez we can't even run down the clock.:(

Did we wear out Bailey's leg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes