PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 15 Pats @ Bengals

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude...people were livid about that signing. He had a really rough 4 game (or so) start and then missed a game with injury it was only after that he started putting things together but if you go back to comments people made during his first 2 months with us there was a lot of rage.

"Communication issues?! He's just bad and stupid!!!1"

Yikes Sony. And yikes o-line.

Sony Maroney is at it again.

Not bad this Cbs crew...

josh did exactly what i wanted and they still mess it up. Yeah its all on the QB. must have handed off a slick ball to sony.

I’ll say the same thing I said on here weeks ago. We could have easily gotten similar production we get from Sony on a RB in the 5th round.

I think they should've gone for that 4th down. This offense needs some momentum. Something to build upon.

Dude...people were livid about that signing. He had a really rough 4 game (or so) start and then missed a game with injury it was only after that he started putting things together but if you go back to comments people made during his first 2 months with us there was a lot of rage.
He made his Twitter account private for a while

Is Mixon that good a runner that he has 122 rushing yards?

The only thing I'd say about that run, is in short yardage, I would prefer to run behind Wynn and Thuney, doesn't help that E. Roberts whiffed on a block either

I think you're confusing anger with the signing with anger of how he played. Bunch of really dumb plays that year

At this point, what can be said, that hasn't already been said, about how bad this line is playing?

If this OL was an animal, it would have been put down by now.

It's interesting they keep running it to the right side...

Michel should be deactivated and an extra punter put on the active roster

josh did exactly what i wanted and they still mess it up. Yeah its all on the QB. must have handed off a slick ball to sony.
Slick ball? Defender got a hand on it

Thanks a lot Michel. That should have been 1st down. Again Dunlap is getting on my nerves.
Jeez we can't even run down the clock.:(
You are putting that on Michel? What are people watching at?

At this point, what can be said, that hasn't already been said, about how bad this line is playing?

If this OL was an animal, it would have been put down by now.

Yep.. So bad that it gave Brady 5.64 seconds. on the TD play to Harry.

Seriously, Deus. You continue to be like NEM..

What fans hated that signing? The dude had all pro potential coming out of college.
Some people definitely thought it was an overpay and to be fair you could reasonably have argued that at the time. Then like halfway into his first season here lots of people were criticizing him.

Then he turned a corner and has been more than worth it ever since. Gilmore over Butler was a fantastic decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents