PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Week 13 Pats @ Texans

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
shmessy said:
Easterby's fault!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't expect you to know. Ask a Pats fan.

It would’ve been easier if you just answer the question.

Lamar Jackson is having an MVP kind of year not doubt, but when you hear Tony Dungy claim the he "picked the SF zone apart," you KNOW the LJ love has gone overboard. The man through for 105 yds on 14 for 25. WTF.

I hope Brady throws a few TDs, might not break Peyton’s record this year. Would be lame if Brees beats him to it.

Lamar Jackson is having an MVP kind of year not doubt, but when you hear Tony Dungy claim the he picked the SF zone apart, you KNOW the LJ love has gone overboard. The man through for 105 yds on 14 for 25. WTF.
Raw numbers never tell the story on Lamar, even tho he didn’t have a great passing game. A few of his best games had some pretty meh passing stats.

Too much chatter , let the game start

Didn’t the Texans try wearing Letterman’s jackets before? Panthers walked around the field during pregame warmups with baseball bats which has been outlawed. Honestly, nobody really cares. If the Pats LB’s showed up looking like “Boogeyman” would that now scare people?

It isn't about intimidating the opponent. That will never happen cause you dress a certain way. It is about coming together as a defense and building an attacking identity and mind set.

The best example is when the NYG came dressed in black for the Pats funeral. It is all about getting your own team right and believing in themselves. That's all.

It isn't about intimidating the opponent. That will never happen cause you dress a certain way. It is about coming together as a defense and building an attacking identity and mind set.

The best example is when the NYG came dressed in black for the Pats funeral. It is all about getting your own team right and believing in themselves. That's all.
Oh okay. Got it.

I think Buffalo is going to upset Baltimore, Ravens are due for a hiccup.

Lmao Florio thinks the illness is a conspiracy. Gotta love Florio

People can make fun but I like this kind of thing. It builds an identity and helps the rest of your D set an aggressive tone. Of course you need to perform if you are going to do it and be taken seriously.

It's like smack talk...none of it matters...only what you do on the field.

I don't believe in bad juju or jinxing, but i HATE when announcers bring up things like "Houston hasn't beat the Patriots in 10 years" right before the game.

Lamar Jackson is having an MVP kind of year not doubt, but when you hear Tony Dungy claim the he "picked the SF zone apart," you KNOW the LJ love has gone overboard. The man through for 105 yds on 14 for 25. WTF.

Honestly, the weather was absolutely terrible and I would also argue that was a pathetic showing by the 49er's pass defense.

quite a few pats fans in the stands !

Raw numbers never tell the story on Lamar, even tho he didn’t have a great passing game. A few of his best games had some pretty meh passing stats.
No saying he had a bad game at all. But Dungy was talking about his passing game. If the Pats hold him to 105 yds the next time they meet, they will blow them out.

I want to see a Pats offensive juggernaut tonight. That would be fun.

She’s still so hot.

No saying he had a bad game at all. But Dungy was talking about his passing game. If the Pats hold him to 105 yds the next time they meet, they will blow them out.
I don’t know about that. If they run all over us he may not need to pass much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents