PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Week 13 Pats @ Texans

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am beginning to hate SNF.

Bill isn’t even calling timeouts.

To all those who call for AB to be resigned... May I remind you that he's under investigation by the league? The moment he gets signed, he gets put on the commissioner's exempt list.

All Bobby has to do is say okay and AB is back and the offense sings again.

That is literally all that has to be done. If the league had enough to suspend him, they would have on a team or not.
Preach my friend.

This team would be up by 21 and undefeated if Kraft had kept his nose out of the personnel decisions.

What is the point of WR being open when they are not open when they suppose to be.

BOB has come up with a great plan- stealing some stuff from the Ravens gamebook. Going heavy on personnel. Going full house in backfield- pony formation, single wing, and looked like pro. This allows offensive players free release out of backfield, forcing our linebackers to match up with them in space which is a losing proposition.

Losing this game would be terrible. Come on McDaniels open up the damn playbook and stop being cute.

I look forward to a reasonable discussion in this thread with nobody getting overly emotional or overreacting to anything negative that happens early in the game.

Atlanta robbed us a Second for Sanu. :oops:
Sanu has high ankle sprain ....that ain’t healing overnight.....he’s playing banged up because we NEED him....BB should have kept Gordon...still don’t get why he kicked him out

Why!? Right back to commercial!?

I bet Stidham could light Houston up throwing to Meyers

How would he do that when Meyers can't get separation? That's the big issue with this offense right now. Separation.

To all those who call for AB to be resigned... May I remind you that he's under investigation by the league? The moment he gets signed, he gets put on the commissioner's exempt list.

Who told you that? Do you work for the NFL and have insider info? Please bring us all up to date on your insider information.

Aww, so sorry to hear that you don’t like being called out for choosing the wrong side.

How long until you and all the Anti-Antonio Brown crowd admit they were wrong and come out and get their hot bowl of crow?

Enough already. He's NOT HERE! AND never will be. Let it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents