PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Week 13 Pats @ Texans

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thanks to this crap offense we will be on the road to Baltimore

If the O stays like this. I really don't care about HFA because they need to put up points come playoffs. Doesn't matter where they play..it's a major concern

Im about two seconds from turning this off for Grey's anatomy

I hate zone coverage with this D. Doesn't work

Duke is killing us. Looks like James white lol gonna be a long ass night

The way that some of you circle the wagons for Brady and refuse to ever assign blame to him is kind of sad, actually. He is obviously not the only problem with this offense but he is part of the problem. That’s pretty much clear as day if you are being objective. Still blaming newhouse for his panic throws when he still has time. lol.

I don’t completely disagree with you. But, when the majority of people are blaming Brady, I need to go full swing the other way. It gets old always blaming him. You want to blame him, fine, but then please blame the play calling. The Oline(maybe not tonight). No decent TEs. No running game. I want to hear all the issues, not just BRADY BRADY BRADY.

They can throw to their backs all day long

Getting schooled

This team isn’t winning no sb this year. Been a fraud all year, to legit qbs they play they get waxed.

Will the Pats even score tonight. This is bad..

Schooled

Who is coaching these WRs.?

Getting smoked here. Pats haven’t shown up.

12-4 and one and done? If the O does not drastically improve it is a possibility.

That play was RIGHT out of the Ravens playbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference