PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 12 Pats @ Jets

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope Obi can help solve our TE covering crisis. Finally some size to match up there.

Not sure that he'll be getting a lot of work on defense unless the Pats have this put away early. I'll be overjoyed if Obi can just help hold Andre Roberts to under 10yds per punt return.

Help me out fellas, who do we like more PPR white or Michel?

Alright just 20 mins left till kick off. Seems too long since the Pats played . Let's have a good game and can hopefully start faster on the road than the last few times ! Let's go boys !!!!

Let's come out and destroy these guys!!! We're healthy and we should dominate this game...hoping we start our roll heading into the playoffs and of course no injuries!!!!

Let's discuss!!!!

While it is still early, I say let's have a round of applause for one of the all time Patsfans heroes, our own Ashley1992!

Surprised Duke is inactive.

I hope it's not a sign that he sucks. :rolleyes:Not a good sign... the #2 CB is not exactly lock down on the Patriots. Need a young Draft pick to make some noise. Really sick of the famine in terms of draft picks on the Pats *sighs*. :rolleyes:

Glad they gave Gronk a few weeks off, the shape Gronk was in wouldn’t have helped vs the Titans.

Last edited:
IDK. I'm not expecting the Pats to blow the Jete out, but they might be able to cover 13.5, if the Pats D plays well enough.
I think the last 7 games in NY have been decided by 7 or less. It'll be close

Eagle and Fouts

cYBcAu6.gif

I have zero confidence in this defense. but it would be nice if for once they make a mediocre qb, look mediocre.

I can't for the Derek Rivers release train... what a joke of a Draft pick. A second year player who can't cut it on a weak Pats Defense.:oops: I'm going to say it "Bust" Rivers. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure that I'm ready to say "bust" yet, but it really is disappointing that he can't make the active 53 when he's healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes