PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 12 Pats @ Jets

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good game for our D

And that's all she wrote. Good game by the Pats. 27 points on the road and close to 500 yards of total offense.

Over 200 on the ground today, awesome to have the ol healthy, and still pending dwayne allen to return

Or the Texans, or the Colts or the Chiefs? The thing is it's the bad teams we've sucked against.

I discount the Colts game because it was among the first 4 games where we were missing players.

The Texans have a pretty good defense, imo, I thought we did pretty good against The Chiefs, outside of that terrible 3rd quarter.

We're getting better against these scrub teams, I think... I hope

First half 10-10. Second half, Pats 17 Jets 3. That’s more like it!

The kid runs hard between the tackles, has good vision, hits the hole with a purpose and is hard to bring down.

I have no idea what you are watching.

I am watching Michel. He runs when defense allow him to run. When defenses are playing to stop him, he is useless. That's why we can't run out the clock, because we don't have the backs to do it with. Defenses do not respect our running game, and there is a reason for it.

I am watching Michel. He runs when defense allow him to run. When defenses are playing to stop him, he is useless. That's why we can't run out the clock, because we don't have the backs to do it with. Defenses do not respect our running game, and there is a reason for it.
Take a nap...

What commercial?

Not sure if it was on the regular broadcast (I use game pass with VPN) but a commercial with Michael Buffer droning on for like 30 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back