PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 11 Pats @ Eagles

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without a running game, all offenses will struggle. They just will. Brady can only do so much.

Sure, but Brady is doing worse than prior seasons when the O was undermanned. I'm not sure Josh is having his best year either, there's enough talent to be better than this.

Is there not a backup left tackle after Newhouse? BB has benched players for much less.

If they block the punt genius, it's like 45 yd fg

It’s almost like he’s never seen a football game or finished third grade math o_O

Alright ladies and gentlemen...
Time to go outside for a few minutes and quickly return.

I feel like we are playing to our opponents until the playoffs assuming things don't get out of hand kinda of like last year when we lost to teams in a weird way but the playoff time we went off. If that's the case not complaining since we have missed out on a lot of titles because of injuries if that's the case.

A lot worse.

Down 1 at the 1/2 and Tom has .000064 seconds to throw and no running game.

I'll take it

Particularly when both Philly scoring drives were ref aided. One entirely.

Ha, I figured not intentional.. I could not imagine being fired up on that subject, especially in defense of 2010s-look Debbie Harry
You mean Debra Scary?

LOL holy crap that's a little extreme, much rather have you around to hate on when you're hating on Elvis
I don't hate F.E.

I do hate Orthwein and all those responsible for flipping off me and the other 60,915 Pats fans filling Schaefer Stadium and millions of others in New England, and although we are all grateful to Bob Kraft I will never stop resenting him for keeping it.

F.E. is just wonderful! So is the Old Man! It would be a great logo for the Revs, or some other team, any other team...

Glad to be down by only 1. Hoping for half time red zone adjustments. Maybe Harry in the RZ. Give him a chance

Patriots are going to win this game, and Wynn will be back next week.

Who cares what the offense has looked like in the 1st half?
Anyone who understands that three trips in the red zone and 0 TD's is a problem no matter what stage of the game, which has been a problem all season. Anyone who is concerned that the QB keeps taking hits high and low. Anyone who sees a WR group who can't get into their routes before the QB has to bail the pocket or throw the ball away. Anyone who sees Brady throwing more red zone picks or near picks than any other time in his career. Anyone who knows Brady just threw more incompletions in one half than any other year in his career.

But I'm arguing with someone who thinks the product on the field at this moment is somehow less important than a hypothetical situation about a kicker who will not kick another kick this season, and maybe not ever for this team again, while citing things he doesn't know for sure will happen as his argument. So I'll leave it alone. Carry on.

Last edited:
TBH, I feel like the Pats are pretty lucky to be down only 1. Typically that doesn't bode well on the road against decent to strong teams.

a few things. Our defense has recovered nicely and Sanu doesn't seem like he can track the deep ball well.
Brady seems to be underthrowing him

Also underthrowing on the short stuff, l & R
Throwing it in the dirt.
Maybe he needs glasses

One bad drive from the defense apart from that they are doing their job.

The offense is just pathetic in the redzone. The frustrating thing is that it is mostly execution because the space is there to make plays. There are players open like Edelman on the double pass or White a couple times in the redzone but the blocking is not there. And when the blocking is there players are covered or straight drop TDs. I am looking at you Edelman.

Brady is clearly bothered by the wind. Had some great decisions and a couple bad ones (the almost INT in the endzone).

Fingers crossed we can win that one and then start looking forward to Wynn coming back.

Kontra, no comment ;);)
tenor.gif

Bad start and half. Still to be 9-10 with the ball after under performing is pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents