PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Week 1 Steelers @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m at the game and I saw a guy wearing a Dave Meggett jersey. Now I’m depressed.

Go Pats!!
He was my favorite player as a kid and partly how I ended up being a Pats fan (along with Parcells in '94), but then I found out he molested young women. Sad.

Welcome ! The Falcons have too much talent to be trash , hopefully they will be better as the year goes on , it's only week 1.
Their coach has to be on the hot seat this season.

Why isn't DT active? And to the poster above, it would be a huge mistake to release him. AB & Gordon are both ticking time bombs (For different reasons). Take those two away and only Edelman is left.

I have absolutely no idea which way this game will go. Bottom line is the season won't be won or lost tonight. The offense is going to take time to gel. Same with the defense. But that also applies to the Steelers. This could be a 20-17 game. It could be a 40-35 game. Week 1 is unpredictable.
It will be in the game thread midway through the first quarter . . . :D

After all the hype and the pre season, I really want to see if the D is as good as advertised...can't wait !

Wow Arizona got to OT. Patricia in so much trouble.

Dungy and Harrison are so negative about the AB situation. Harrison shouldn't talk too much since he had a reputation before coming to the Pats.
Harrison was a bit of a dirty player with the late hits, but other than that he was a great teammate

Why isn't DT active? And to the poster above, it would be a huge mistake to release him. AB & Gordon are both ticking time bombs (For different reasons). Take those two away and only Edelman is left.
He was on report all week with hamstring, if he was healthy he’d probably be playing. They do have a decision on Monday on releasing someone

Dungy and Harrison are so negative about the AB situation. Harrison shouldn't talk too much since he had a reputation before coming to the Pats.
Apples to oranges there, Foxy.

Chung!

Fine, he can go. It’s just really unfortunate timing, I assume they can have a very close hospital and the game is only three hours long.

God bless KVN. But the defense won't be lost without him. And family is more important than football. These guys are human beings.

JoeJuan being inactive is kindda surprising. Thought he had a really good preseason.

He doesn't really play STs though and JC Jackon is more proven. It's hard to carry a 5th CB on the game day roster if he doesn't play STs. Yes J. Jones plays enough STs for everyone in that unit but i think they want to take away a few of his snaps in that unit if his contract is any indication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST