PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Titans @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never felt so badly about a game where we are up 16 midway through the 4th quarter. I can't get past the 200 yds rushing
Yeah that's the wakeup call stat. Imagine if Henry hadn't gotten hurt. Then again, imagine if Barmore were full strength

Folk is so money international exchange rates change every time he kicks
The bottom just dropped out of bitcoin, because it turns out Nick Folk is money.
Nick Folk is the root of all evil.
Lack of Nick Folk is the root of all evil.
Folk is the highest scorer on my FF team thus far

8-4 ???

New England D putting the CLAMPS down on the Titans!! 4th and 14 desperation into turnover on downs.

Luckily they didn't run it on their last 2 4th down plays

I have never felt so badly about a game where we are up 16 midway through the 4th quarter. I can't get past the 200 yds rushing
Meh. All that counts are wins

I think people are annoyed because 1) their running game is ON FIRE, and 2) their scores have come mostly on mental mistakes and breakdowns in our usually-stout defense. If not for a couple plays, we're winning going away. Because we can't seem to stop the run, it's a bit more nerve-wracking than it should perhaps should be.

I still think we win, but there are a LOT of mistakes to clean up for next week.
Yeah I mean from what I’ve seen since about halfway into the third Q the Pats have been dominant. Weird to hear that.

I see Harris is back

You want to know if Mac can win a big game. On a day the running game was bottled up, he was very good. Not perfect, but very good.

Game over, they’re built to close out games

well now it's definitely out of reach.....

Pinching those tits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore