PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Ravens @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well… that’s probably it.

Well, ****

Mac is a bum, can’t blame anyone other than his horrible decision making.

That’s the game barring a miracle. And I don’t think this team is capable of a miracle like this.

Anyone out there still defending Fat Matt and BB in this mess? asking for a friend.

Defense was pretty brutal but our offense couldve won it without the turnovers. They clearly aren’t ready for a shootout and that was my exact fear

It's a turnover here and a turnover there. Not one time this year did I feel like we were outmatched. What we need more than anything else is to stop with the turnovers
That’s the difference between winning and losing.

Well, if there is a team you can get a TD, 2pt conversion, onside recovery and then FG against….

Tucker misses an XP? What is going on?

Wow, I don't even know what to say, this team is just not very good, crap playcalling, crap QB play, fumble...
**** Mcpherson would even be pissed at this crap.

Good game. Great effort

I came into this season with low expectations so this is easier to take than usual but still very frustrating.
Yeah. It’s more that you can see where they are good enough to be in games but then are just too mistake driven.

Honestly this comes a lot down to coaching. Bill deserves to have some serious questions about who he hired and roster construction

It's a turnover here and a turnover there. Not one time this year did I feel like we were outmatched. What we need more than anything else is to stop with the turnovers
The first key to winning football games is don’t beat yourself. We haven’t mastered that yet.

Green Bay has a huge NFC game today. There will be a letdown next week for an out of conference game. Still a tough matchup for this Pats team.

The worst thing is I cannot remember when Ravens were so weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Back