PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Texans

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, the D has been bad but we knew HOU's offense was the strength. The missed holds are plays made by the D within the rules of the game that need to be enforced.

Beyond that, the offense could be controlling the ball and keeping HOU's offense off the field. Complementary football. HOU has fewer offensive plays if McD actually ran the ball and controlled possession. After a successful first drive he completely went away from that.

Someone needs to look up “troll” in the Internet dictionary or something. It gets thrown around far too much around here. Anyway, I don’t see Cam moving the ball unless there are trick plays involved. Not good.
Couldn't agree more. The genuine trolls love to accuse others of their own transgressions.

2 OL out for Texans and still no pass rush. Please get Simon off the field.

Hmmm. I wish we hadn't won those coupla games. All that accomplished was to validate fanboy delusions and drop us down the draft order.

Any chance they'll give Harry a try a left tackle? Kill two birds with one stone.
I don’t know about you, but I will never forget those momentous victories against the Jets and the Ravens in 2020.

Exhibit 'B' of why this thread sucks.
Imagine blaming the refs and saying “this thread sucks” after someone calls you out for it. Yikes, man. Go take a nap or something.

Yep, they looked like complete @$$ against Cleveland last week who is good but not world beaters. This is a horrible team that is dominating us right now

Don’t get caught up with the record. Their skill position players are a lot better than ours. The QB as well and i would still take their d line over ours.

They've beaten nobody except the Jaguars, they're exactly what their record indicates.

They scored 7 points last week
They've lost to GB, KC, BAL. PIT and TEN. Some of those games were closer than others, but all of them were better teams to a fairly large degree.

Yes they also lost to the Vikings and Bengles but those were 1 score games and they played worse in them than they did again some of their better opponents. Before we make any prounouncements about them let's see what they do with the rest of their year. Right now all I can say is they pass the eye test and have the talent on paper. They just need to face enough average opponents to let water seek its level.

Kinda looks over, I don’t think we’ve come back from double digits on the season

I think we were down by double digits again the jets and we were within a yard of completing a big comeback in Seattle. That said, we need a major 180 defensively to have a shot, I dont see our offense topping 31 here at best

I don’t know about you, but I will never forget those momentous victories against the Jets and the Ravens in 2020.
If it keeps the Ravens out sure why not?

That defensive game plan was a disaster. The coaches set up the defense to fail with that showing

I mean, they are devoid of talent. Not sure how you’d even debate that.
Both McCourtys should retire? Devin has been great this season.

Devoid of talent? They have some talent on the defensive side of the ball. Their good players are getting beat. It happens.

These threads highlight the absurdity of fans' psyche. What were folks saying after the BAL game? This team isn't VERY good but they can absolutely compete with the players they have. Would it be easier with better players? Of course. But there's a lot more to the game than talent.

Offensive play-calling and ball control: nothing to do with talent. Officiating: nothing to do with talent.

Imagine blaming the refs and saying “this thread sucks” after someone calls you out for it. Yikes, man. Go take a nap or something.
WTF, the refs? Watson is smacking us down and our offense sputtered after poor playcalling.

Exhibit 'A' of why this thread sucks. Just angry, irrational people talking out their ass.

Do you feel the three man rush has been effective?????

Please explain.

Holding, #15...

I mean, they are devoid of talent. Not sure how you’d even debate that.

Good Posters on this board get upset, because there are posters that just post to agitate and to be negative...these are the trolls. They are not true fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes