PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Seahawks

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at least we know josh will call a run play at the worst possible time next drive which will kill it....punt, followed by yet another long Wilson TD pass to whoever McCourtey is covering.......suck!

Not a big fan of how the linebackers have looked so far. Given what they lost, it probably shouldnt be a surprise.

Two hail mary TDs is hard to swallow, ****ing painful

Wilson is the best QB in football. Mahomes is 1B.
This has been true for awhile. Wilson had been dragging crap the last few years. Pete absolutely was correct choosing him over the LOB

I mean, you kind of tip your hat, that was a phenomenal play by the wide receiver to stay in bounds. Mccourty was draped on him. but yeah, Wilson is balling tonight.
Mehhh, but he wasn’t. Great coverage till he either misplayed the ball, or just fell. Either way, made it an easy catch for an NFL receiver.

Good job. Sit Gilmore. SMH

Honestly...I am ok with this. Why? Kind of want to see what Cam has when he has to throw. Defense can't let Wilson loft those up.

Biggest disappointment is Pats inability to run. Russ is awesome.

Great coverage by JMac but another absurd throw by Wilson and absolutely bananas foot control by Moore.

I hope Wilson will get some MVP recognition this year.

As tiresome as Collinsworth and his Wilson gobbling is.. Hes a hell of a QB. Just absurd level of play right now.

The game has gone just about as I expected except I figured NE would stop the run.

Cam is going to have to step up and pass the ball if this game gets ugly.

TAKE A ****ING KNEE

Please stop....sometimes you have to take your hat off to the other team.....

Such is true, but he fell down on his own. Best secondary in football doesn't have a player fall down on his own and miss a breakup.

Wilson doesn't seem to be concerned with our secondary, going right after them.

There it is....crap run call

Enough with this running ****

Running game isn't great in the Patriots have no receivers still
It's going to be tough to keep up with Seattle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back