PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Seahawks

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy sh*t that's a concussion hit

DIggs is a significant loss for Seattle.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
My first thought on 3rd down was what was that? Then they stayed on the field. Clearly planned on going for it on 4th down if they didn't pick it up on 3rd. Probably assumed they would get at least a yard. Anyway nice play tough catch by Harry.

is harry okay though?

He'll won't do that again after the league fines him $250 this week.

You didn't know that every NFL team has 20 or so offensive plays scripted entering the game?

Keep up son.
No reason to get snippy with the son stuff buddy. I thought you were carrying your wacko conspiracy theories from the NBA into the NFL.

Cam is doing a good job attacking the cover 3 Seattle is running, go at the off-cover corners, like he did with Byrd.

DQ that cheating Cheathawk!!!

Great drive so far. I don’t want to hear about any Harry hate in this thread after that. He’s a warrior.

Is it just me or does the fake crowd noise seem louder than what We've seen so far

It does. There is a reason the place is as loud as it is normally. Fans aren't any louder, the acoustics are incredible, and something Bobby should have figured out. Sound over aesthetics.

Seattle fake crowd seems louder than most !!! things that make you go hmmmm

Mad respect to Harry for hanging on to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back