PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Seahawks

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Jules and Cam look happy so there's that.

I would've honestly onsided it there. First down ends the game anyways

Cam's arm is excellent. More deep and medium throws in the play calling !! Stop play calling with the 2 yard dump off passes to spoon feed NKeal Harry

We need a kicker! I'm sorry.

I agree, I just noticed too that this thread was exceptionally quiet until Seattle took the lead and then suddenly a ton of people came out of the woodwork. What's up with that guys?
It’s the incel crew. They never disappoint

turnover pleeeeeeeeeease

Can't forsee them getting a stop here, but I would love to be wrong

Will our defense do something. Sure

Seattle -5 at kickoff... Those guys are good!

Ugh, lets go D. Make some tackles, need that 3 and out here

Am I saying it’s time for the D to show up again? It’s time for the D to show up again. Come on men. Earn that paycheck!!

D needs to play to their capability and they’ll be just fine

I think I’ve been too hard on the Pats today. Big roster turnover with the team, new QB and a team really lacking any offensive playmakers, and their opponent tonight is GOOD. I’d put Seattle against anyone in the league, even KC and Baltimore. The Patriots have been so elite for so long I’ve forgotten that what goes up must inevitably come down. An 8-8 season wouldn’t be the end of the world if that’s what happens. The team BADLY needs some elite playmakers on both sides of the ball. The Michel and Harry drafts have been pretty underwhelming. But one or two good drafts can really improve a team. Let’s not expect these guys to be Super Bowl contenders. I’m going to majorly temper my expectations and see what they improve. Cam has been pretty good and Edelman has been GREAT!

If you told me how poorly we would run the ball and how little we'd be able to slow down Russ and their O, I'd have guessed we lost by 17+. Granted, the pick 6 was a huge boost

We have the Raiders next week at home. I think we can win that one. The following week is a whole different ball of wax
NM, thought it was KC

Russel Wilson looks like he doesn’t eat meat

? What? The last 2 we didn’t have a defender within 10 yds of the guy who caught the TD. A high school QB could hit those.

That Cason pass was in stride. Metcalf pass was incredible and so was Moore's.

Wilson has been insanely good tonight. Not sure what the hell you've been watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back