PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Jets

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got this 24-7 jest :yuck:

Jones will throw them the ball 3-4 times. Run game won't be helped by Ferentz in there. OL will continue making 1st & 10, 1st & 20 or 2nd & 5, 2nd & 15
1667146452734.gif

Let’s goooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Belichick has made this QB thing way too complicated for these two kids. The Patriots have the receivers to play backyard football. Matt should go all Al Davis on the Jets and call nothing but post and corner routes mixed in with 30 ground and pound plays by Harris and Stephenson.

If the safeties come up to stop the run, throw deep to that group of big receivers. If the safeties back off, run it down their throats.

The Patriots have to get so simple that either one of the QBs can have fun, quit thinking, and just play football. Damn the playbook! Full speed ahead!

Unfortunately (maybe fortunately?) our game is blocked in the UK for GamePass subscribers as Jets/Pats is the TV game. Instead I'll be watching Redzone - hopefully plenty of Pat's action will feature.

Just stream the game on your phone/tablet/computer using one of these totally legal streams. You’ll probably need a VPN running. I’ve done it many times, allegedly.

He's still hurt.

I don't think he'll see limiting his snap count this week as a problem.
If Wynn is hurt, I suspect the butt is afflicted part.

I'm hoping that the Pats can just gain some momentum. It's gonna be tough without Andrews there.

I'm hoping that the Pats can just gain some momentum. It's gonna be tough without Andrews there.
It’s been a step forward / step back type of season so far. Frustrating, as they show promise in one phase, yet can’t get it all together.

What a negative turn of events for Wynn...better he goes at this point...
I think he has a chronic injury - back or neck or something. When he was younger and healthy, he was a road grader. That seems to be completely gone.

I think he has a chronic injury - back or neck or something. When he was younger and healthy, he was a road grader. That seems to be completely gone.
Genius is hitting a target that isn't there until you hit it.

Great day for a game.

Beat the Jete!!!

LFG !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Back