PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Jets

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Key to today is whether the OL can keep the Jets out of the backfield. Jets and Pats are pretty much identical statistically. But both Patriots QBs struggle against consistent pressure. T Yodney Cajuste was activated off IR which is a key depth move.

I think the defense will be very aggressive after being de-pants by the Bears.

Definitely excited to see what they've got after the cluster last week. Mainly want to see how Mac responds. This sudden report of "toe numbness" has me feeling very skeptical.

I want to see them trying to throw a lot of short stuff to let him work himself back into the game. The Jets have an aggressive front. So that should be the gameplan for this game anyway. If they are having Jones passing down the field right off the bat, they are setting him up for failure whether it is intentional or not.

Must win...
For us here in Europe it is amazing...today it is a 6 pm game
Simply great...

Still summer here...
Today plus 21 c...
Back from a trip near Lecco and ready for the game
Go Pats !

Oh mio! Keep the weather good -- I'm arriving in Venezia in 8 days!

(For those who have never seen Lecco, it may be the most beautiful place on earth -- except for all of the other ones nearby.)

Lecco.jpeg

I got this 24-7 jest :yuck:

Jones will throw them the ball 3-4 times. Run game won't be helped by Ferentz in there. OL will continue making 1st & 10, 1st & 20 or 2nd & 5, 2nd & 15

Must win...
Simply great...

Still summer here...
Today plus 21 c...
Go Pats !
Did you see Lariosauro?

Big game this week, could have a huge impact on how the season plays out.

No surprises here:

With Damien Harris being a potential trade candidate, I thought they might have Kevin Harris active and used a decent bit to keep Damien on a lower snap count and prevent injury likelihood... Also a surprise to see Wynn active.

With Damien Harris being a potential trade candidate, I thought they might have Kevin Harris active and used a decent bit to keep Damien on a lower snap count and prevent injury likelihood... Also a surprise to see Wynn active.

I don't think they have a choice about Wynn. With the Jets' defense, they need all hands on deck with the o-line. Doesn't mean he will start.

I don't think they have a choice about Wynn. With the Jets' defense, they need all hands on deck with the o-line. Doesn't mean he will start.
Cajuste is active behind Cannon but might not be ready to handle many snaps. I suppose Wynn could be a swing tackle if he stays on the roster.

Cajuste is active behind Cannon but might not be ready to handle many snaps. I suppose Wynn could be a swing tackle if he stays on the roster.

They may go with a lot of six o-linemen sets. That might be a good sign that Henry and/or Smith are a big part of the offense this week since they won't have to stay in and block with six o-linemen on the field. Also, means they plan to run a lot too.

Must win...
Simply great...

Still summer here...
Today plus 21 c...
Go Pats !
5pm game in Ireland

The Jets really just paid their #4 QB tens of thousands of dollars to make the Patriots think they had some QB run plays drawn up. He’s inactive after all.

The Jets really just paid their #4 QB tens of thousands of dollars to make the Patriots think they had some QB run plays drawn up. He’s inactive after all.
LOL that's... really something.. They just called him up yesterday so that was only one day of potential guessing games

Oh mio! Keep the weather good -- I'm arriving in Venezia in 8 days!

(For those who have never seen Lecco, it may be the most beautiful place on earth -- except for all of the other ones nearby.)

View attachment 46749
I hope you will enjoy yr trip
This year is so strange...pratically from may till now we never had so hot...
I was in Varenna:
Lecco side Como Lake but only a couple of hours
Pats Jets are playing 6 pm here and i wanted to return to see Jax Den final too...
Have a nice trip Mike !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back