PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Jets

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are the Pats wearing navy on the road? Is it that big of an advantage for the Jete to choose white at home? The game is in Jersey, not FLorida...

Good point! The other day when comparing Stephenson's college fumbles to Damien Harris (who fumbled once every 180 carries at Alabama) I was trying to look Stephenson's fumbles at OU. I couldn't find that information anywhere, it appears to be some type of state secret, just like you observed ;)
IIRC, Harris has only fumbled 2 times as a Patriot.

Why are the Pats wearing navy on the road? Is it that big of an advantage for the Jete to choose white at home? The game is in Jersey, not FLorida...
Guessing heat.

Feels like one of those games where Zach will play really well (3 TDs, 250+ etc..) or really terrible (3 INTs, fumbles etc). Let’s just get the W..

Speaking of which, I haven't seen Fireman Ed in a long time.

He was in a recent Brady commercial…I think a digital currency one.

What I don’t want to see today: James White leading all receivers in receptions.

Let’s go boys. Win

Why are the Jets wearing all white? So annoying when teams don’t wear their home jerseys at home. You are not the Cowboys, Dolphins, WTF or the Bucs who have done this for many years.

I also hate the Pats home uniforms.

He was in a recent Brady commercial…
The one where Brady locks himself in a hotel suite with a mattress?
or
The one where Brady strokes a footlong?

Ok found a stream, let’s Gooooo

Crush the JETES

Alright time to make Wilson’s head spin from start to finish, and have him puke all over himself out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots