PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Dolphins

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to know that Buffalo is barely hanging on against the Jets and our team is just scratching their asses and smelling their fingers.
I don’t even want Buffalo to lose. The last thing I want is the whole narrative of how we blew the division again

F'N Miami oline tacking our defenders??

How much bs from these fn refs??

couple things.
- feels like "not our night" but there's almost a 1/4 left, so I'm not there yet
- you definitely have a hint of where the momentum is/isn't from this game, but that's it. Guys giving up on playoffs based on a non-must-win is just beyond me

Good to know that Buffalo is barely hanging on against the Jets and our team is just scratching their asses and smelling their fingers.
It just kind of feels like they don't care. They have a shot at a division title but it seems like that doesn't really matter much to them. And maybe it doesn't; maybe they don't care if they have to go on the road week 1 or get 1 home game and then go on the road. But it seems like it sets up a bad mindset going into the postseason...

Gonna give up over 200yds rushing to one of the worst rushing teams this year. Good gravy.
Fixing the run D has to be the biggest priority in the offseason.

They will have a legit tough practice week after this game

You mean like the ones they had after the Indy and Buffalo games? Jeez, I hope not

Van Noy just clapped his hands and stopped running.

Bills will probably pull starters once seeing the score of this game.

Jets have a better chance to win than we do
Never underestimate the Jets ability to royally screw up. Just last week they allowed Brady to win with less than a minute. If you watched the last 3 minutes of that game...Jets are in their own class we haven't fallen to lol.

and here's the worst part - the Jets might actually beat the Bills but it won't matter because of how badly we played this week in Miami.

What a whooping... Thought we could at least run the ball and stop the run... Both proved wring after the bye... Need a nose tackle. Get mac a slot guy

So happy they added a 17th game.

The only positive here is if it helps lead miami into commiting to Tua and not trading for Watson.

It’s a frustrating team, this one. They sometimes roll to the point that you’re lulled into getting on the train. But then, inexplicably, that squad disappears and the lack of “getting that key play” and mental miscues get in the way.

I want to love the plucky. But the stupid plays are hard to watch.

We’ll see which version shows up next week.

Great Tackle.

Nice tackle by Collins there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents