PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Dolphins

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did Andrews leave?

You want to go into the post season playing your best football. Apparently the Pats are going to try going into the post season playing their worst football.
This is why I won't consider this season a success if we lose wild card round.

Losing this game means we would have finished the season 1-3.

After starting out 2-4.

Why is this important?

Because it means that that big winning streak in the middle of the year warrants more scrutiny. You played an injured Titans, Falcons, Browns, and Pantherss teams that were missing some of their best players or had their best players banged up. In reality, you should be 8-8 right now.

We were a team that, against good teams, really not that good. Mac has a high floor, but i have no clue how his ceiling is.

Great catch by Henry!

It is amaizing that is team will play in the PO, in the first place. This is disgraceful.
It’s a new team with a rookie QB. Am I happy about the performance? No. But it’s amazing they are going to the playoffs.

Kill the run boys.

Fixing the run D has to be the biggest priority in the offseason.
I'd keep Judon, Barmore, and Uche. Everyone, and I mean everyone, in the front 7 can go.

Is there a *real* good reason why Mac is still wearing that oven mitt on his left hand? Hasn’t been the same QB since putting it on…

Josh sticking with the running game down by 17 is the reason he can go to Houston with Caserio.

Have to play perfect from here on out to even have a chance.

Van Noy just let him go by.
There does seem to be a pattern when the team comes out flat. The same players seem to always show up. Van Noy, Wynn, JC and other emotional leaders just make huge mistakes. Today McCourty not making the INT was huge. Ultimately it all starts with the OL and its influence on Mac. Can't stop the run and penalties... The problems seem more mental than physical. Hope the good team shows up next game.

gunner not getting the fair catch and allowing a 64 yard roller was a mistake…..not really prepared for the fake….they’ve been lousy all year
Yup, even during the winning streak we’ve had these issues. Just not the same smart team we’re used to seeing. Says a lot that they’re making the playoffs despite that.

We're down Three scores BB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST