PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Dolphins

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gave up 22 pats in the second half. Run right over the pats D. Needs some better players

Sounds like Gilly is alright, hope they just shut him down regardless.

Man this place will be fun if Stidham comes in and is even worse than Cam.
Honestly I hope he comes in against the Jets. Then I pray he looks good against one of the worst teams in history a game away from getting Lawrence so these clowns can beg for him to start next year and then endure the hell that would be so they can get it through their thick heads. The QB of the future is not on the team.

I'm not even blaming McDaniels for this mess. Imagine having a banana, spaghetti sauce and a bag of peas then someone tells you to make a meal out of it.

BB cannot draft receivers and I'm starting to question his other draft picks as well. There are so many holes to fill I don't know if he can do it.

You mean Josh McDaniels can't evaluate for sh-t and Belichick should stop listening at all.

Man this place will be fun if Stidham comes in and is even worse than Cam.
Let him. At least we could find out that he isn't even a QB2. As of right now, we only know that Cam isn't a NFL QB, and that's it.

Worn down defensive line without a wide-bodied NT—Beau Allen in the House?—and a lack of offensive weapons other than James White. And let’s be truthful. The Cam experiment is a dud. It’s over at season’s end. Whatever Bill is saying ain’t the truth.

I'm not even blaming McDaniels for this mess. Imagine having a banana, spaghetti sauce and a bag of peas then someone tells you to make a meal out of it.

BB cannot draft receivers and I'm starting to question his other draft picks as well. There are so many holes to fill I don't know if he can do it.
It’s like if you gave Gordon Ramsey a piece of jerky and a tree branch and said “go make a nice 5 star meal”

They’ll get the snot kicked out of them next week. At that point 7-9 is useless. Do whatever it takes to lose in week 17, get to 6-10, pick in or close to the top 10, and no Lawrence in the AFCE. Sounds like a plan.

Trash roster from the jump. Maddening that BB overachieved so we ALSO won't get an impact player at the QB spot.

It was done The second BB decided that He was very happy with the receivers and tight ends that he already had.

Don't matter who our receivers are with Cam playing QB.

Let him. At least we could find out that he isn't even a QB2. As of right now, we only know that Cam isn't a NFL QB, and that's it.
Not a starter, but belongs in the NFL for sure. Either Stidham shows a glimpse or loses us some games and helps us get a better pick. Either way I’ll take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back