PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Dolphins

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't even sustain a drive against prevent defense.
Well according to Bill Belichick Cam is going to turn a corner anytime now.....He just needs a little bit more time and practice learning the place… Get ready for next year he’ll probably still be our starting quarterback…Belichick is going to prove that all 31 teams whiffed on this guy

”I can’t believe New England Patriots are eliminated from the playoff chase”

Obviously he hasn’t watched much of our team this year.

Lol Bill saying no mas.

Man this place will be fun if Stidham comes in and is even worse than Cam.

What good would having elite receivers be with a QB who is off target on more than 50% of his throws. So he runs more than BRADY did....sorry, I’ll take a good arm over legs on a QB every day.
That’s great. We don’t have a QB with good arms on this team currently. And even if we did, we still would have a team that sucks and the best QB in history decided it would be better for his career to not go down with this ship then whatever he gained from retiring a Patriot.

Patrick Mahomes or Aaron Rodgers could come here and both would be throwing hissy fits every game like Brady last year. This is not a SB team, this is one of the least talented teams in the league,

I can think of a better time to go for it on 4th than there.

Finally... please let's stop this Newton charade... even if stidham blows
let's play someone who can pass...
Not on the roster. Hopefully he will be next year.

So bad. Honestly we’ll lose next week and I wouldn’t be opposed a tank off versus the Jets. Get us a higher pick and take away the Jets getting Lawrence.

Cam couldn't do anything right today, couldn't even put the mask on right side up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes