PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Chiefs

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to know that had we had cam we actually could of pulled this off.

Not bad.

Oh JC you shoulda had that
So should McCourty. Now they’ve been on the field for too long and they’re breaking down.

Stupid penalties by drugged and wise

Had to know that the Chiefs would get some BS calls and their offense would eventually take off. Our fault for pissing away 3/4ths of the game with Hoyer in there, we could have had full control of the game and probably be tied right now despite the BS.

KC has been lucky. Two easy picks and McCourty and Jackson dropped the ball.

And then there’s Hoyer. 6 points,

still not over yet, though!

There's no doubt in my mind that the Pats can absolutely beat this team if they meet again.
They’ll need Cam to push the ball downfield from the pocket.

Refs did everything to give this game to KC it's sickening

what did you expect? It was exactly the same against this lot last year. They are the new NFL darlings.

I knew KC was probably going to win but the way it happened is just painful. For 75% Of the game, we've had trash Azz hoyer out there who squandered field position twice and bill decides to bench him when kc gets going on offense.
Remember, Brady lost to the Jets

3 straight games in KC where the refs have been horribly biased towards KC. Pats were able to overcome in the AFCCG. Have shot ourselves in the foot a few too many times today though.

Needed that INT by JC

We didn't make the plays tonight. Hoyer didn't help either. Have to take some positives and I think our d playing good enough to keep mahomes in check is a good positive to take from this game.

gonna give us one more series.

Needed that INT by JC
Winning tonight depended on capitalizing on chances. Two bonehead plays on O + several missed turnovers will be the deciding factors, I fear.

I’ll say this though : when you consider all the madness (starting QB, RG, RT lost ; travelling the day of the game...) it’s remarkable how close it’s been.

A lot if NE players have really played their butts off tonight. Lotsa character.

I have little doubt we win this game with newton. That's the frustrating part. I wish we got blown out by 50. Would be easier to handle.

Edelman drops another one

Well there was no way the Pats were going to hold KC to less than 20 this game (minus a missed XP). That was just a bunch of mistakes and bad calls against the offense. I expect KC to score again so that's no surprise. The Pats need to find a way to hold them the rest of the way and put up 10. More which most of us should have known they would have to do all along. Hopefully the defense can shut KC out the rest of the way. That may unlikely but possible.

Edit: nevermind lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back