PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Chargers

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The heart attack kids get it done….. Reminds me of the teams in the early 2000s… Where you literally had to pop a nitro pill to stay alive watching the game it was so intense

Gg fellas. Left some points out there but I think this team has a chance to get into the playoffs.

Coming together boys! Daddy like!

A big win.....we are 4 and 4 , this is great !!!! Many heart stopping moments but Patriot football has always been like that !

Mac worst game and a win.

This is a great win indeed - on the road, against a team that had its bye.

GO PATS!!

Gg fellas. Left some points out there but I think this team has a chance to get into the playoffs.
Playoffs? Earlier in the GDT I read we should be hoping for 7;wins max for draft position

That TD catch by Palmer felt like a Giants special, fluky. Don't think Mills played it poorly.

Great win.

This is the biggest win we had in the last two seasons. They needed to build on the Jets beat down and going across country to beat a really good team should give them some confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes