PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Pats @ Bills

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh Allen is doing okay with it. Bills are getting favorable field position over and over. If we never throw it, bills will find some points.

We’ll need some ST or defense points to win if we won’t throw even with the wind.
Ok. Saying it will be impossible is not true then

I assume all the runs will eventually set up a play action pass...

so will the Bills kick to the Pats to start the 3rd?

Damn you literally could see that punt just take a sudden hard curve down to the earth lol
Made me question whether or not we really had the wind, but yeah I'm like why aren't we doing PA at least.

One positive way to look at this offensive approach is - if you just keep pounding it and you've got a lead the whole time, you're fine because you're winning, and eventually the Bills will get tired from being pounded for the entire game and will be gassed and start giving up bigger gains towards the end. So you CAN do it, if your defense can really lock down the other team for the most part.

Is Josh Allen not affected by the wind as well? What is this?

Mac doesn't have the arm for this type of weather yet.

Allen has a cannon of an arm and apparently he doesn’t have the arm for this weather either. It isn’t like he is lighting it up out there.

so will the Bills kick to the Pats to start the 3rd?
It’s the game to do it…. They know the run is coming and BUF was controlling field position for most of the half.

The bills keep loading the box, don't understand why they haven't called a few play-action passes!

I am a bit curious why there's still a lack of passing with the wind in their favor as opposed to in Q1. Seems to tell us they might not trust Mac to throw it in these elements, which is a bit concerning. I guess this amount of wind is uncommon - lots of snow and cold in Foxboro but 55mph winds aren't commonplace - but still...
I’d say BB expects they can and will win without throwing it. At the moment the score says he’s right, if that’s what he’s thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
Back