PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Miami @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
So good to have football back!!! Going to be an interesting year and I'm sure an interesting GDT. Let's hope for a good start to the season and of course no injuries. Bummer about Gunner though.

Let's go Pats!!!

Let's discuss.

@MikeReiss

55m
Temperatures expected to be around 70 degrees, with no precipitation, for Patriots-Dolphins opener. Light wind. About as close to a picture-perfect day as possible.

It's been a phenomenal 20 year run that I've been fan and witness to, and I'm looking very forward to what is in
store. New and different offense, a steadily good defense (I hope), I'm just going to enjoy, no matter the outcome.
Go, Patriots!

A new hera will start and we are ready for it...
Go Pats !!!

Last edited:
Our team is a bit different from the last time we faced Brian Flores... he doesn’t know it quite as well anymore...should be a good game! LETS GO PATS!!

Our team is a bit different from the last time we faced Brian Flores... he doesn’t know it quite as well anymore...should be a good game! LETS GO PATS!!
He gave us fits when the roster was talented. Our dline is so bad, that bumb Eleumanor had a good camp!

This might be the most setting opener game for this team since 2003. How we come out is going dramatically shape expectations in a way we haven’t seen before

He gave us fits when the roster was talented. Our dline is so bad, that bumb Eleumanor had a good camp!
I’m being positive...don’t kill my vibe!

Hoyer ahead of Stidham. Huh.

I’m being positive...don’t kill my vibe!
Just being realistic. That guy was awful at RG, i see no way he doesn't do worse rt. He was pathetic. Hope I'm wrong. If I'm not, the saving grace will be games won't take long as teams run at will against us. Lol at anyone expecting a safety to be the solution to problems all across the front 7.

My guess is they are more confident that if Cam got hurt part way through the game, it would be easier to get Hoyer in there, and not throw Stid to the wolves. At some point a very short preseason with no games would be hard on a second year player who was hurt for part of it.

Or he sucks and Hoyer is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes