PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Miami @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty fantastic to have the first NFL Sunday of the season! It didn't seem like it would be happening once all this Covid business started...

First time in a long long time I am not nervous before a game. SB or bust expectations made every game do or die in my mind, and a loss ruined my week.

This year is more of a curiosity to me. I want to be pleasantly surprised (like 2001?), but am content to sit back and watch this season unfold. So weird to see Cam Newton at QB!

LB group this year is the real question mark...now Uche inactive...if he is not injured i am surprised about it...

missed week 2 last year?
AB was here. That was before Kraft cut him over civil suits, before throwing untold thousands at litigation to walk on "crimes" he was literally video taped, twice commiting. That weeks iteration had transcendent talent. This week's front 7?

Facing some good corners today. Let’s see how this wr unit does. Good test.

Man

This gon be the first time since I discovered Football that I wont be seeing TB on the Pats. I knew it for so long, but kinda just dawn on me. He was the reason i became a Pats fan in the first place lol

LFG PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Mod request, is it possible to merge the unofficial thread that you locked, so conversations there can continue, please?

Am I crazy to start Cam over Kyler today in fantasy?

Doug Kyed
@DougKyed

·
26s

Based on pregame warmups, it looks like the Patriots' top linebackers will be OLBs Winovich and Simon and ILBs Bentley and Copeland.

Enjoy football folks :). My expectations are to enjoy every single win of the Patriots!

Evan Lazar
@ezlazar
· 4m
#Patriots ILB coach Jerod Mayo was just putting his group through a warmup. It consisted of just three players: Ja'Whaun Bentley, Brandon Copeland, Anfernee Jennings. Hard to believe we went from the boogeymen to that in one offseason.

LFG!! Or do we not say that anymore? :)

Missed week 17 last year?...when a lot more was at stake?..

nope, because that was a banged up, fire had dimmed team, to the point some had quit (looking at you Collins and Van Noy) . The post implied Flores gave the Pats fits in a 43-0 loss, he's the one that said "talented roster' Secondly, Flores doesn't have an idea how a Cam Netwon led Pats offense will be and you can say the offense ain't talented but Netwon got to the SB with a team that had Ted Ginn, Jericho Cotchery and Devin Futchess as his WRs and Jonathan Stewart and Mike Tolbert as his RBs.

AB was here. That was before Kraft cut him over civil suits, before throwing untold thousands at litigation to walk on "crimes" he was literally video taped, twice commiting. That weeks iteration had transcendent talent. This week's front 7?

You clearly stated Flores gave the Pats fits when they were talented. A 43-0 loss isn't giving a talented team fits.

Evan Lazar
@ezlazar
· 4m
#Patriots ILB coach Jerod Mayo was just putting his group through a warmup. It consisted of just three players: Ja'Whaun Bentley, Brandon Copeland, Anfernee Jennings. Hard to believe we went from the boogeymen to that in one offseason.

They might actually give a better effort than the effort Collins & Van Noy gave for the last part of the season last year and Hightower would be there if it wasn't for covid

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST