PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Lions @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like what I've seen from Zappe but it's hard to get too excited when you consider how bad the other D is and then also consider all of the injuries they sustained today throughout the game.
True, but he doesn't look flustered, which is SHOCKING.

Jack Jones shoulda had that one handed pick kid's trash

Are you done being a Mac Ballwasher yet?
Dude keeps throwing it to the other team, Zapp hasn't done that ONCE.
GO AWAY ALREADY.
He's thrown the ball like 8 times all game against the worst defense of all time.

Just sit back and appreciate the genius of Belichick as he squeezes out a 1st rd pick for this country bumpkin, and in the process, extends our dynasty by a decade.

I like what I've seen from Zappe but it's hard to get too excited when you consider how bad the other D is and then also consider all of the injuries they sustained today throughout the game.
Yep but nothing wrong with a little confidence boosting win

We need to temper our expectations for Zappe. We still haven't seen him play with a full 4 quarters of Agholor.

Dan Campbell should be fired on the spot. What a bad of coach he is

He's thrown the ball like 8 times all game against the worst defense of all time.

Just sit back and appreciate the genius of Belichick as he squeezes out a 1st rd pick for this country bumpkin, and in the process, extends our dynasty by a decade.
he managed the game perfectly, that's all we needed today, the D helped too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes