PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Lions @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Huge game today...Is this the week where we get on a roll? Ashley is feeling it!!!!!!!!! Just like last year, we got on a roll and we kept on going to a tune of 7 straight wins. Who is joining me this year? Last year it was just me and RW, now's the time to get on!!! Calling all my Patriot brothers and sisters!!!!!!

Going to be interesting to see who's our starting qb today. I expect it to be Zappe, but we'll see. Hoping to see plenty lf Rham and Harris today, running it down their throat. Also curious to see who is starting at RT. Is this the game where we see Bryant going to the bench? Does Mills play today? A lot of questions?

Of course no injuries.

Go Pats!!!!!!!!

Let's discuss!!!!!

Every game from now until Buffalo looks reasonably winnable, but fans of other teams probably say the same about any game against the Patriots right now. We'll see who's right starting today.

Potentially good news: A starting unit of Mills/ Jonathan Jones/Jack Jones would look good:

Pats better win and by ATLEAST 4.

Also, Zappe is going to start QB controversy today. I can feel it.

Ok, how much money did you put on Pats (-3.0)?

In the same boat!

Ok, how much money did you put on Pats (-3.0)?

In the same boat!

$1K.

Put down $500 on the Bama game yesterday and won when they choked/couldn't cover so now put the whole thing on the Pats. Gotta ride it!

Mark my words. Today we are going to win and see a lot of running game.
Very important game for us, we need a win badly.
Go Pats !

6 active wideouts today:

Isn't Zappe most comfortable in shotgun? I'd love to see them go shotgun all game, and run out of that... maybe shovel passes mixed in?

But when it comes to guessing what the Pats will do... I'm almost always...

1665330056622.gif

I wonder who the Pats released to make room for Thornton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes