PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread-Jets @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still mad as hell at the holding call against Cajuste

The O-line is bad, but I would just like to see a play here and there where Mac OVERCOMES the challenges he faces. That happens FAR TOO INFREQUENTLY for us to have any confidence Mac is really up to the job.

So I'll drop a little nugget in this thread - spent some time working on something over the bye week that I re-did based on something I created a few years ago, and I buttoned most of it up last night, and it will be coming this week. It's a brand new section being added to the site that hopefully people think is cool :)

I don't think I ever missed a catch even in my teenage years when it was right in my hands with nobody around me. My god man.

RETIRE, that was like catching a lob

You gotta keep trying until you find one. Look at Arizona drafting Rosen and then Murray a year later. Not saying Murray is great but he was a huge upgrade.
They were drafting #1

The Bills expended Seven 1st and 2nd round draft picks until they got Josh Allen. The Jets even more

Rob Johnson, Todd Collins, #1 on Drew Bledsoe, JP Losman, EJ Manuel, Tyrod Taylor, Cardale Jones: all post Jim Kelly. A span of 26 years.

You can roam in the wilderness for a very long time.

Jets: Zach Wilson, Sam Darnold, Christian Hackenberg, Geno Smith, Mark Sanchez, Kellen Clemens, Browning Nagle

Dolphins: Tua Tag, Ryan Tannehill, Pat White, Chad Henne, John Beck, this is just since 2008. 5 picks.

Last edited:
Mac throws best behind the LOS but the Defense doesn't know that.

I changed the name last year when we drafted him. His play this year has been uninspiring to say the least
What was your former username?

P*ssy calling

Way too many mistakes in this game. And this is off a BYE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back