PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Jets @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
This is hopefully, where our season turns around. We need a win BADLY today!!!!! Mac needs to continue to play well and our O-line needs to step up as does our defense!!! Getting to 3-4 is huge for our season. Let's gooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to beat the Jets, one of my most hated teams.

Of course, hoping for no more injuries.......Go Pats!!!!!!

Let's discuss!!!!!

A win here would go a long way. The players can do the « one game at a time thing ». I would like to see them go 3/4 here and get some steam for late Fall…

How do they compete with no secondary? Please explain.

Super curious to see how we go at this game. Is it Tampa/Dallas energy or Texans/Dolphins/Saints energy?

This game will tell us much about what this team is made of

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
Im very curious myself, and before the game starts, I foresee 2 scenarios.

1 - We have a plan against Rookie QB Wilson, no worries

2 - Once more, the coaching-staff decision making of this teams is completely nuts, we should worry a lot.

And no, there is nothing inbetween, dont even try it

Super curious to see how we go at this game. Is it Tampa/Dallas energy or Texans/Dolphins/Saints energy?

This game will tell us much about what this team is made of
No stupid penalties or stupid turnovers would go a long way...

We are gonna watch the game at a local Jax Pats-friendly wings place. I warned Mrs Rover (a Jets fan before we married, and intermittently since) that it was a Jets game, and she responded, "Pfft. I'm in on the Pats now. Plus the Jets suck." LOL

Have faith in the Baby Belichicks, their vast experience will carry this D thru adverse times
1635088965232.png
1635089113501.png

6FA03A48-256B-42A4-9644-38693451D916.png
Tastes like my sons ass!
hopefully the Pats crush the Jetes today

I think LG has the biggest impact on how LT plays. For the LG position experience and communication is more important than talent. I will not be surprised if less talented Ferentz at LG and more talented Onwenu at RT show the biggest improvement in OLine play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots