PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Jets @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another fumble for Mahomes. Woozy when he got up. Rut roh…

They need to run Meyers on a quick out along the EZ line..

That should probably just about seal it :)

Made it look easy

These are probably the two worst analysts I’ve ever seen call a game… They are clueless… James Lofton was a great receiver he should’ve left it at that

I saiah Wynn killed a man on that TD. Good to see. He knows he's been playing bad and knows he can play a lot better.

This is the Harris I’ve been waiting to see all season.

Game over...finally an home win...
Season seems not yet over
Draft can wait

You just have to love Harris… Classic patriot… hard working …tough runner… Yeah he fumbled and everyone was mad but my God is this guy a weapon!

Mac at 253 yards. Would love to see him get 300

These are probably the two worst analysts I’ve ever seen call a game… They are clueless… James Lofton was a great receiver he should’ve left it at that
$$$.

Wanna give me 200 000 USD to visit a few cities and call the worst game on the slate ? Where do I sign ? Maybe I visit Jax next weekend ? Or even a game involving NYG ?

Great game, Jets stink though I can't get too high or too low for this game.

I know it's only the Jets however this is a beat down, just what they needed. Hopefully this win can be a spring board to winning some consecutive games

$$$.

Wanna give me 200 000 USD to visit a few cities and call the worst game on the slate ? Where do I sign ? Maybe I visit Jax next weekend ? Or even a game involving NYG ?
I’ll team with you on that deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back