PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Jets @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have pulled the plug on this year at 2-5. Quite a few great QB prospects in the top ten.
Yep. But they were too stupid and Bill’s chase of Shula will ruin the long term chances for this team. Even the higher pick is good trade fodder. Like most people, they don’t plan for the future. A couple more losses this season might have given him a bleep ton more the next 5 years.

The running game is the one area we don't need to be worried about for next year, now if only they can also keep White !

Yeah and shame on them. You can easily run a franchise into the ground by doing what they did this year. We shall find out and people most likely will look back at 2020 as the year the Pats officially died. Not because of Brady, not because of CoVid, it was because they were to petulant to realize what was best for the franchise.

I can debate and understand earlier in the season trying to win. Last game? Playoffs gone, only draft position to play for and they can’t even get that right.

Be fun on draft night hearing the lamenting about picking freaking 15 or something as studs are going by left and right. Remember cheering this win next season when there is nothing to show for a useless win this year.

It’s tough when the Jets weren’t trying

Yes, with Harris, Sony, JJ and Rex, I really like our Rb's going into next year.
Rex is a Free Agent and won't be ready for TC because of how bad the injury was. Rex may actually retire.

No, but i'll keep an eye out now that you mention it. The problem is they're all wearing helmets .
1-2 percent of the population is ginger, yet 12.5 percent of the starting QBs a few weeks back were Ginger (Dalton, Darnold, Finley, Wentz - missing anyone?).

By winning today where does that move us down in the draft? How far?
Avoid that game. Several fans who’ve only cheered for exceptional NE teams don’t understand that a few draft slots won’t make or break this franchise.

Furthermore, the list of QBs drafted 1 through 9 is not NEARLY as impressive as the list of QBs drafted thereafter.

By winning today where does that move us down in the draft? How far?
It wouldn’t move down that far. TLaw, Fields, and Zach Wilson will already be gone. Trey Lance would maybe be available at 10 but I’m not sure. Then you’re looking at Mac Jones and Kyle Trask.

Sony also lit it up against the Raiders after JJ Taylor came in and started running real well

a guy like this who doesn’t have a natural motor though, only picks it up due to job loss potential, would not extend or give more $ to.

What’s Sony’s 5th year option cap hit?

It wouldn’t move down that far. TLaw, Fields, and Zach Wilson will already be gone. Trey Lance would maybe be available at 10 but I’m not sure. Then you’re looking at Mac Jones and Kyle Trask.
Or ——— wait for it ——— BB doesn’t even draft a QB in the first round. It’s the most likely scenario.

Yeah and shame on them. You can easily run a franchise into the ground by doing what they did this year. We shall find out and people most likely will look back at 2020 as the year the Pats officially died. Not because of Brady, not because of CoVid, it was because they were to petulant to realize what was best for the franchise.

I can debate and understand earlier in the season trying to win. Last game? Playoffs gone, only draft position to play for and they can’t even get that right.

Be fun on draft night hearing the lamenting about picking freaking 15 or something as studs are going by left and right. Remember cheering this win next season when there is nothing to show for a useless win this year.
And then as usual we can spend the next couple of years hearing about all the studs that were still on the board when the Pats chose, and got passed up by the Pats. Situation normal. Drama everywhere.

not sure how that got ruled a fumble, he was clearly throwing it.

How is it not snowing in RI?

Ouch, Tua's got 3 INTs and the Dolphins are down 13-49. Wouldn't be surprised if Miami drafts a QB with Houston's pick.

Or ——— wait for it ——— BB doesn’t even draft a QB in the first round. It’s the most likely scenario.
I really want Kyle Pitts. I’ve said this for about a month now. The 10th pick would’ve guaranteed that, in my opinion. I’m not sure otherwise

I was driving back north and got my first taste of Zolack this year. He was trashing both Cam and Harry.Basically saying both are useless.

that’s pretty bad coming form a serious homer like Zolack!
Been that way for a while now.

Workout Gym GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back