PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Jax @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
50 burger!!!

Eat sh*t #40

**** this refs

Kinda wanted a Gunner TD there but that’ll do.

yup was just about to make the LaGarrette Blount comparison

Dude. They are up by a 1000 points. The gameplan was fine.

No complaining about this game plan. I am talking about a trend the entire season. Bourne is the Pats best receiver and they barely throw to him until garbage time. This has been a trend all year, not this game.

Have the Pats ever had a game where 3 guys (Wilkerson, Harris and stevenson )each had 2 tDs???

So much for the Falcons helping us out.....winning the division now hinges on the Jets next week....lol, they will never help us out !!!!

Cindy takes lead. 31 - 28

Burrow is lighting em up

ST has been ass for 3 weeks

This has to be leading up to a scorigami.

Welp - we’re not going to get help today from the Falcons and I’m not counting on the Jete for anything. Wild card it is and that’s all right. Nobody wants us to come in their house in January.

WOW.. Rare bad snap by Cardona..

Should be 52 - 3. Leaving points on the field.

Even though it is a blow out, I find these st blunders concerning considering our issues throughout the year with blocked punts etc.

Looks like my 30 point prediction is looking pretty silly right now.

Hoyer's Yards per Attempt taking a nosedive from 23.4 to 23.3 so far in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back