PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Jax @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Wanted to start this thread a little early today. We need to get a win badly. Looking for a bounce back game from our defense. Also looking for more consistency from our offense. Will be nice to get to 10 wins and clinch a playoff berth today!!!!

I'm ready to get back on the rolling train, who's with me???????????????

Of course, hoping for no more injuries and no more Covid cases!!!!!

Go Pats!!!!!!!

Let's discuss!!!!!!!

Feels like a Redzone day unless something goes horribly wrong.

Even though it's tempting to overlook JAX, this game is pretty much a must win for us to stay in good position for making the playoffs.

The Jaguars are still a pro NFL team, and we need to play a lot better than last week with fewer mistakes. Looking forward to a revamped gameplan and much better performance from the Pats this week.

We need this win, badly! Let's go Pats!!

Another thing I'm going to look for - a bounce back game from Mac Jones. Was last week hitting the rookie wall? Or can he come back from it and show us that he's made of much better stuff than he showed against the Bills?

Some weather updates for today:

This should hinge on whether the offense decides to be functional or not. Hopefully we don't see Harry running 50 routes.

Jags beat the Bills earlier this season. I expect a big win for the Patriots, but it's the NFL and it's a weird year. Take care of business, get out healthy, and root for a Miami or Vegas loss. If nothing else this year, let's get Mac a taste of postseason football.

I'm just hoping they don't kill themselves with bad play/calls, and stupid penalties like they have the last 2...those were painful.

win these last 2 and with a good amount of help play at home wildcard weekend. Also, they have to "open up" the offense a bit - I'm not saying throw 30 yards downfield every other play, but be less predictable. they won't have playoff success if they're only throwing the ball downfield once they get down 2 touchdowns. I have said for the longest time that Mac Jones is not the problem. The problem is the play calling on offense around him. You're sending a rookie up to fail with constant, third and nine

Would like a bit of aggressiveness... First drive up tempo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back