PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Jax @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes done, when you walk off the field like that you aren't coming back

Normally, I would agree. But Brady wants another Lombardi and only has only so many shots.

Why is Stidham on this team if he doesn’t come in when we are up 40

He pulled a Vontae Davis and just decided to quit. Mike Evans tried to talk him out of it.

the last time a former patriot on another team, nutted up, and abandoned his team in mid game, bb ended up signing that guy,

Seriously. I will say it again. Why do they not get Bourne more involved in the offense early in games and only throws to him when someone has a two or three TD lead?

Why is Stidham on this team if he doesn’t come in when we are up 40
Hoyer is the backup I guess?

Stid hopefully can take that role next season.

Look at Evans trying to tell him not to be a BABY! Antonio Brown is a ****Y DIVA, he just let his team down by being a pansy weak minded POS.
YEAH, BB was wrong..get fkn real, what are you seeing there?
This is going to break Biffins' heart.

Seriously. I will say it again. Why do they not get Bourne more involved in the offense early in games and only throws to him when someone has a two or three TD lead?
Dude. They are up by a 1000 points. The gameplan was fine.

Will he even be allowed on the plane back to Tampa? If I'm his teammate, I don't want him anywhere around me. Just disgraceful
they only thing i can think of is that tampa bay was behind and he wasn't playing, he was being held out.

Titans are going to be scary if and when Henry is good to go.

Brexit?

You can't have a guy who walks out on his team during the game come back...just no way....

We are talking Bruce Arians who is a wimp and a Tom Brady seeing his receiving options disappearing.

Wilkerson is what we thought he was….replay of the preseason. Can’t only catch the passes when you are open by 5+ yards.

50 burger!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick