PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Dolphins @Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's game over, but there's plenty we should be happy about. First and foremost is Mac Jones has proved beyond a doubt that he is the real deal.

Two fumbles.
Numerous penalties.

Yeah, we did not deserve to win.

Too bad because Mac was awesome. Dropping a division game at home ****ing sucks :(

Pats had it. Damn.

he played like a 10 year vet today. so yes.

Mac played well today. Got to take the positive away.

but those turnovers man. Bill needs to rip into the running backs.
i don't think either one of them was a fumble especially the first one.

Wish we still had Michel

I'd be upset but I didn't expect much from the team anyways. I had them at 8-8. Not sure after this game they even win 8.

**** that game. Disgusting.

Self inflicted wounds killed the Pats

Well no one here wanted them to lose, but we can't overcome penalties and turnovers anymore with this offense. The key point is Mac played well in his first start. Does it prove anything? No. But it is better than being crap.

Team completely let down Mac! I am gutted !

Boy, looking at the stats, there's virtually no way you'd expect that they lost this game. It's ALL down to 2 fumbles and penalties at the wrong time.

Lost too many games with ball security late. If we keep fumbling late, teams are going to keep tackling the ball.

Mac played great, but we are going to need to take some shots. Maybe OL issues stopped that. Miami made everything a drive - nothing easy

This really fcking pissies me off, cleet blackmon always fcks us over. theres no way the fins played that error free of a game.

Miami was not good in this game except for the red zone and that carried the day. Harris' fumble was shades of Buffalo from last year. Gut punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes