PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD - DA RAIDAS @ THE PATS

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Game Day!!! Every season there is a game or two that can really determine how a team is going to do. I think this is one of those games. If we win, I think there is a good chance that we are going to be really competitive and have a good season. If we lose, me might have a tougher season, especially with games still remaining against KC, Baltimore and SF. I am still optimistic about how we played last week and think it was a positive for us that we had a chance to win at the end.

Hoping obviously for no injuries, Cam to continue to play well and need the defense can stop the run.

Let's go Pats!!!!!!!

Let's discuss!!!

Andrews out at center today is a big loss. Ferentz last year was pretty bad in a backup role. That is why Karras moving to Miami was actually a big loss. Center is probably position the Pats can least afford to lose the starter. I wonder who starts today? Hopefully not Ferentz.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Are the Raiders overrated ? Probably. Will NE capitalize from being at home vs a western based team that played Monday night ? Maybe. Can Cam continue pushing this offense towards unexpected results ? Hopefully. Will this game play a big role in determining if NE makes the playoffs ? We’ll see.

Andrews out at center today is a big loss. Ferentz last year was pretty bad in a backup role. That is why Karras moving to Miami was actually a big loss. Center is probably position the Pats can least afford to lose the starter. I wonder who starts today? Hopefully not Ferentz.
Ferentz will be the starter because of his NFL experience not because he doesn't suck.

Win or loss I’m already proud of the grit and toughness this team has displayed. They have an aggressive “we won’t lie down and be kicked” mentality, and I love it. If there’s anything I’ve learned over the years, teams can start really ****ty and still turn it around. .500 coming down the stretch should be good enough for us to get hot at the end and make it into the dance. At the end of the year, that’ll be more than I expected.

Win on the early downs & force Carr into winning the game; he doesn’t fare well with pressure (similar to Goff) & I know this secondary is hungry after last week.

Reports on Patriots.com just out that N’Keal Harry has not been spotted in pregame drills with the other receivers.

He was reported as questionable.

Phew! Now he is spotted playing catch.

Ready to go...saw now Loulou great win in Imola bike world Championship...good for french people

We have to win this game ...
Go Pats

Hopefully both Jacob's and Waller are gimpy. Stop those two and its game over. Raiders have been very good but I expect coach to have a few tricks up his sleeve

Dalton Keene inactive

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Doug Kyed
@DougKyed

·
8m

Patriots inactives: QB Jarrett Stidham RB James White (personal reason) TE Dalton Keene OT Korey Cunningham LB Anfernee Jennings CB Myles Bryant

Jennings and Uche...i expected an impact

Not till now at least...

Even with the lack of offseason and preseason games, I thought Jennings had a shot to contribute because of his Bama background. It can’t be spun as anything but disappointing with him being inactive given the mediocrity of the LB position.

Rookie Simpson at LG for Raiders. Look to see stunts to take advantage of him.
Also look to see a big game from Gilmore. He doesn’t like what happened to him last week.

Who the heck is going to be our center? We struggled last season until the backup got his groove.

Now he’s gone and the options don’t look very good. Ferentz is undersized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots