Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley1992

Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
Game Day!!! Every season there is a game or two that can really determine how a team is going to do. I think this is one of those games. If we win, I think there is a good chance that we are going to be really competitive and have a good season. If we lose, me might have a tougher season, especially with games still remaining against KC, Baltimore and SF. I am still optimistic about how we played last week and think it was a positive for us that we had a chance to win at the end.

Hoping obviously for no injuries, Cam to continue to play well and need the defense can stop the run.

Let's go Pats!!!!!!!

Let's discuss!!!

Chevrolet

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Andrews out at center today is a big loss. Ferentz last year was pretty bad in a backup role. That is why Karras moving to Miami was actually a big loss. Center is probably position the Pats can least afford to lose the starter. I wonder who starts today? Hopefully not Ferentz.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian

farn

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Are the Raiders overrated ? Probably. Will NE capitalize from being at home vs a western based team that played Monday night ? Maybe. Can Cam continue pushing this offense towards unexpected results ? Hopefully. Will this game play a big role in determining if NE makes the playoffs ? We’ll see.

Clonamery

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Andrews out at center today is a big loss. Ferentz last year was pretty bad in a backup role. That is why Karras moving to Miami was actually a big loss. Center is probably position the Pats can least afford to lose the starter. I wonder who starts today? Hopefully not Ferentz.
Ferentz will be the starter because of his NFL experience not because he doesn't suck.

holyredeemer

In the Starting Line-Up
Win or loss I’m already proud of the grit and toughness this team has displayed. They have an aggressive “we won’t lie down and be kicked” mentality, and I love it. If there’s anything I’ve learned over the years, teams can start really ****ty and still turn it around. .500 coming down the stretch should be good enough for us to get hot at the end and make it into the dance. At the end of the year, that’ll be more than I expected.

UptownPatsFan

Standin' Pat
Win on the early downs & force Carr into winning the game; he doesn’t fare well with pressure (similar to Goff) & I know this secondary is hungry after last week.

State

In the Starting Line-Up
Reports on Patriots.com just out that N’Keal Harry has not been spotted in pregame drills with the other receivers.

He was reported as questionable.

resdubwhite

In the Starting Line-Up
Hopefully both Jacob's and Waller are gimpy. Stop those two and its game over. Raiders have been very good but I expect coach to have a few tricks up his sleeve

Kenneth Sims

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Even with the lack of offseason and preseason games, I thought Jennings had a shot to contribute because of his Bama background. It can’t be spun as anything but disappointing with him being inactive given the mediocrity of the LB position.

State

In the Starting Line-Up
Rookie Simpson at LG for Raiders. Look to see stunts to take advantage of him.
Also look to see a big game from Gilmore. He doesn’t like what happened to him last week.

Who the heck is going to be our center? We struggled last season until the backup got his groove.

Now he’s gone and the options don’t look very good. Ferentz is undersized.

Status
Not open for further replies.