PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD - DA RAIDAS @ THE PATS

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even with the lack of offseason and preseason games, I thought Jennings had a shot to contribute because of his Bama background. It can’t be spun as anything but disappointing with him being inactive given the mediocrity of the LB position.

It's all about the matchups.. Pats clearly felt the need to dress more D-Line and DBs

Could see a lot of inside running..

Patriots offensive line as I think it should be:

Wynn—Mason—Thuney—OneMenu—Eluemunor
I was wrong. Flip-flop the guards and I’m right.

I was wrong. Flip-flop the guards and I’m right.
I was wrong. Thought they’d want to « change is little as possible » and plug Ferentz.

They might have found a late round keeper in O...

The Raiders ran at will against NO. NO also looked like they couldn't tackle worth ****, flying around with their heads down and making stupid decisions. I don't think NE walks away with an easy one today. Chucky has a young, fast, energetic team. I expect a dogfight.

Need to get Thuney a new deal. Can seemingly lineup anywhere and do a good job.

Nate Burleson on Here We Go says Cam is the best QB in the league right now. Hawt take but I’m not complaining lol

First time ever Thuney is moved - and they used some pretty mediocre OL to keep Thuney at position -

not good news for Froholdt & maybe sign of new times at the head of NE OL - play 5 best men

Could see a lot of inside running..

Inside zone. Good to see ground and pound available. Then Cam can go deep. The Erhadt offense, baby.

Can we tailgate at your house, DaBruinz? Or are you still in the Lone Star state?

First time ever Thuney is moved - and they used some pretty mediocre OL to keep Thuney at position -

not good news for Froholdt & maybe sign of new times at the head of NE OL - play 5 best men
Chill. Ferentz in an emergency. Froholdt just needs experience. Belichick said so himself.

Am I misremembering or did he kick out to RT in a pinch a few years ago ?

If Ferentz starts, I won’t be able to take my eyes off him when he’s out there.
Why?

For the same reason I watch YouTube Russian cam recordings of outrageous vehicular mayhem.

It’ll be a car wreck.
It certainly was last season. Maybe (hopefully) he’s gotten better.

Am I misremembering or did he kick out to RT in a pinch a few years ago ?
LT. He was the best LT we had all season that year as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back