PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD - DA RAIDAS @ THE PATS

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to get Thuney a new deal. Can seemingly lineup anywhere and do a good job.

Pretty sure they can't do a new deal until after the Super Bowl because of the Franchise Tag rules..
That being said, I agree that they should do what they can to keep Thuney for 4 more years.

So Harris is active today? Hopefully he can take some snaps from Bone-On-Boney Michelle.

Am I misremembering or did he kick out to RT in a pinch a few years ago ?
I don't remember Thuney doing that. But I do remember them moving Loon Job Bryan Stork out there for a game against the Giants because of all the injuries they had on the O-line

I don't remember Thuney doing that. But I do remember them moving Loon Job Bryan Stork out there for a game against the Giants because of all the injuries they had on the O-line
Clearly you don’t know what you’re talking about. Thuney clearly moved to LT a few years ago.

I think Taylor might have more big play potential than Michel or Burkhead. Maybe last chance before Harris returns.

Next week he is eligible to come back off IR.
I thought it was this week for whatever reason. I’ll go flog myself for my mistake while repeating “Hail Mary” ten times now.

Side note / OT :

does the League WANT to put bad matchups on Thursdays ?

At least we get Romo and Nantz !

Side note / OT :

does the League WANT to put bad matchups on Thursdays ?
I don’t see why not. They get eyes anyway and they get a **** game out of the way. It’s a win/win.

Clearly you don’t know what you’re talking about. Thuney clearly moved to LT a few years ago.

Clearly you didn't bother to read the post I responded to where he said Right tackle. Helps to have reading comprehension, Kontra. And Stork DID play RT for us against the Giants for one game.

So, yes, I DO know what I'm talking about.

Hopefully Gilmour has a bounce back week.

Clearly you didn't bother to read the post I responded to where he said Right tackle. Helps to have reading comprehension, Kontra. And Stork DID play RT for us against the Giants for one game.

So, yes, I DO know what I'm talking about.
Ah so I’m not on the ignore list, eh? I figured that was a crock. Thanks for taking the cheese.

Thuney in at center, it seems.

JJ Taylor is going to be pretty active today. In at KR

So we see the O first ! Raiders won the toss

21 Personnel.. not what I expected..

Thuney at C? Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand